Heartbreaker (chapter 15)

Last thing I saw was a butterfly. Black butterfly. An akuma...

My clothes transformed into a black dress. My hair turned white and I had bright red eyes. My skin was white as wall and the akuma flew into my phone.

Then i heard the voice.

'Heartbreaker, I am Hawkmoth, I give you the power to make people feel the pain of having their heart broken to seek your revenge to those who hurt you. In the return you have to bring me chat noir's and ladubug's miraculous.'

"Will do hawkmoth!"

I made my way to the famous bakery. Then I saw her in her room. Those pigtails were making me mad. She was making mad.

"MARINETTE!" I screamed out and she looked at my.

I was now in her room, holding her wrist. When I touched her cheek she feel to the ground, groaning.

"Isn't it beautiful? The pain? How it fulfills you?" She groaned and looked at me desperately. "That's what you deserve! You made me feel like this... and now... you will feel the pain for the rest of you pathetic life!"

I made my way to the Eiffel Tower and made many people feel the beautiful pain.

"FEEL IT! FEEL THE PAIN! FEEL WHAT I FELT! ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL?!"

"Hey! Purincess, don't be sad! Need any help?"  Chat noir was looking right at me.

"Good afternoon Cat, do you want to join feeling this beautiful pain?"

"Did you call me cat? Y/N?!"  He realized your identity really quick. Observant.

"IM NOT Y/N! MY NAME IS HEARTBREAKER!" I screamed out at him while trying to catch him.

"What happened sugar?" Chat asked desperately.

——

No one's POV:

Marinette was laying on the floor, desperately holding onto herself. The pain was so hard that she couldn't even speak properly.

"Wait Marinette, I'm going to get help, please wait here!"

Tikki flew outside and tried to find Luka. When she had found him she told him that ladybug got his and that he needs to replace her.. He transformed very fast and as the 'boybug' went to fight the villain.

Chat noir and him fought the villain, catched the akuma and fixed everything. Then he realized who the villain was. It was y/n, his close friend. Who did hurt her?

Boybug wanted to take her home but he knew that she would recognize him again. Chat took care of that. She was crying when chat talked to her. What happened? He asked himself.

As he got home, he fed the red akuma and she flew away again. Luka transformed into Viperion to go check on his friend. When he came she was sitting on a bed while chat comforted her. Was he no longer needed? He came closer to the window just maybe to hear some conversation or who did this to you. Few minutes later he heard them talking.

"Who?" Man's voice asked calmly.

"L-Luka, he didn't even come" said the sobbing girl.

"It's okay, I'm here now, nothing happened..." Luka heard the black cat say.

He failed, he didn't take her home, he hurted her. Luka thought to himself as tears were rolling down his cheeks.

He didn't even know who broke your heart. He is a bad friend.

A/N JUST POSTED!! First chapter of my new  15+ Luka x reader fanfiction!!! Go check it out!