A-Adrien? (Chapter 23)

CAT NOIR'S POV:

My eyes opened and I confusedly looked around the room. I was laying on y/n's bed. I tried to stood up but I felt sudden pain in my back. Fuck. I looked at my hands and then I realized. Wait... I- I'm not transformed. Plagg was laying on me and he looked terrible. He must be hungry. Did y/n saw me? Does she know who I am? Everything felt dizzy and managed to stand up and try to find something to eat for Plagg.

Then I heard the door open.

"Y/N DON'T LOOK!" I screamed out and the door closed.

"C-cat? My mom is asleep, you need to rest."

"I- I transformed back y/n! Y-you can't see me!"

"I'll close my eyes, please, get back  to bed. Trust me, you know I wouldn't-"

"I trust you..."  I laid back and sighed in the pain. I heard the door open again and y/n came in. She had her eyes closed.

"It likes cheese... right?" She held piece of cheese in her hand and handed it to me. I took it and gave it to Plagg. Plagg was finally awake and ate the smelly cheese.

"I am too weak to transform y/n, I don't know what to do.." tear came down her cheek. Maybe she cared about me... of course she did. She did all of this just because of me.

But she will never think of me the way I think of her.

"I can put something over my eyes, just don't panic Chat I- I'll handle this-"   She whispered and managed to find her closet. She took out a black bandana and secured it over her eyes.

She found the bed and sat next to me.

"Chat I need to look at the wounds, I need to see you..."

"You are right y/n.. you have to see me.." I groaned in pain and took the bandana off of her beautiful eyes.

"Who are you Chat? I need to know first.."

"You'll know when you see me"  she opened her eyes and they immediately widened. She gasped and looked at me.

"A-Adrien!" She breathed out, looking scared and suprised.

"We need to take care of you so you can leave-"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Adrien, I think we shouldn't hang out anymore after this. To keep both of us safe."

"But y/n," I groaned in pain and stared at her.
"I really like you! Please, you can't do this." 

"It is for our safety, now please let me see your wounds..."  tears formed in my eyes but I did let her see my wounds. She seemed so emotionless right now. Like she was disappointed. I don't want to lose y/n. But she was right. We can't hang out anymore.

——————time skip——————-

It has been couple weeks since I talked to y/n. We don't hang out anymore, we don't talk and even when we sometimes meet at school or at our friend's concerts she doesn't want to talk to me. Maybe it is better this way. I don't want to get her hurt. She helped me and I know she cares about me.