I think i- (Chapter 19)

I sat on his bed. He had worried look, I knew he wanted to talk about the song, but I'm too mentally drained for that.

"I'll head to the shower..." he said in lowered voice.

I nodded.

What was I even thinking? Why would I sing THAT song?! Really y/n? REALLY?

-
Throwbacks
"You are useless!"
"Don't fucking call me dad you slut!"
"I wish you were aborted!"
"SHUT UP!"
-

No please not now, I saw his face again. Please. Make this stop. I started crying and I scratched my skin really hard. Everything was blurry and I was dissociating. Stay here y/n, please. My hands started to hit my head. I can't have meltdown now. Please stop this.

"Y/N! Come on y/n, stay here with me. Focus on me please. Breath in, breath out. Y/n, please I don't want you to suffer." Luka was trying to comfort me with his kind words. I began to feel more sane. He held me in his arms and I hugged him while sobbing really hard.

After few minutes I felt better and I was 100% sane. I stood up and looked at Luka. He was just in boxers.

"I am truly sorry..." I sighed.

"Y/n, you don't have to EVER apologize to me, clear? I'm here for you no matter what." He said confidently.

I glanced at him. He was absolutely gorgeous . His hair were wet. His abs, his jawline... everything. He was perfect. I came closer to him.

"Wh-what are you looking at?" Luka asked with a smirk.

"I think I want to kiss you" I said in low voice.

"W-what?" He started at me blankly with absolutely petrified expression.

I was just inches from his face. Everything stoped. I felt his hot breath, his warm body was so close to me. As I looked up he pulled himself closer to me. Then it happened.

Our lips touched. It was so intense and it felt like all I ever needed. His lips were harsh, cold but with mine hot and sweet ones... it was like the perfect mix.

We pulled away. I breathed out heavily. He looks at me with opened mouth and widened eyes. Our eyes met again. After few seconds he pulled me closer again and our lips met again. He bit my lower lip. His tongue made its way to mine. We were both so hungry for this.

He pulled away.

"Wow.." he said with heavy sigh.

"Yeah.." I breathed out. "That was..."

"Yeah.." he nodded. We both knew what the other one meant to say. Amazing. Perfect.