I really like you... (chapter 20)

My head was dizzy and everything felt odd. I was really confused. Did we just kiss? I must be dreaming or something.

Luka was staring at me and there was an awkward silence.

"I need some fresh air..." I managed to utter and walk out.

As I sat on the houseboat and looked at the late night Paris I began to think about everything. About Luka, Chat, Mia, me and mom... everything.

After few minutes I heard a very familiar voice.

"Are you okay?" The voice said.

"No not really, everything sucks and I just want to leave this stupid circle of depressing emotions, but I don't think you will understand cat."

"Maybe I won't but I can try..."  our eyes locked "come here," I came closer to him and he embraced me. "hold on tight princess!"

Before I could say anything we were up in the air. Chat got us to the Eiffel Tower and I finally pulled myself off of him.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I screamed at him.

"Yeah a bit" chat said with a smirk.
-

Luka's POV:

"I need some fresh air.." she said and walked out.

I stormed out and punched the wall. What the fuck Luka!? You fucked up everything. You weren't supposed to let her leave! And you kiss her after her fucking meltdown? You are such a coward. You make me sick.
-
You were panicking for too long Luka, bring your shit together. After a while I went to check up on y/n and maybe talk to her. I saw she wasn't anywhere near. Did she leave?

Your POV:

"Chat, it is a really beautiful view from up here but I can't just disappear like that... Can you please take me back?" I asked politely.

"But... can you at least tell me what happened there?"

"Luka and I kissed, that's all. I don't even know why I was so dramatic. I'm just going to go there and talk to him." I chuckled and looked at chat.

"Good girl, now come here so I can get your ass back there." He embraced me again and in couple seconds we were back at the houseboat.

"Thanks Chat!" I waved at him.

I came back to Luka's room and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Came out of the room as I opened the door and saw Luka sitting on his bed.

"Y/n oh my god you are alive! I thought you ran away!" His smile suddenly widened and he hugged me.

Our eyes locked and his tone got more serious.

"Y/n listen... I don't know what happened, I know you like someone else.. because of the song you sang and I just don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything... I really like you and that kiss was just amazing but-"

"I like you too Luka," I kissed his cheek and buried my face into his chest. You are the one I like dummy. I thought, but I kept quiet. It's too early for that.

-

After half an hour we were both dead asleep. I slept buried in Luka's chest. He stroked my hair the whole time and I felt so calm and relaxed I fell asleep immediately.

We kissed, I just hope we'll kiss again. Soon.

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! WE MADE IT TO TOP 100 in #Luka! I'm so glad! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! oh and you can follow me ofc 😌😌