Shorts (chapter 13)

I'm supposed to go to Luka's in an hour. I took out my favorite shirt and some baggy jeans. I bought a new bra and I don't want to be weird, but damn I look hot. I giggled to myself. My body is usually the thing I'm most insecure about, but I love the moments when I look into the mirror and think I look good for a second.

Everything has been weird lately. Yes, I've been  hanging out with Luka a lot lately but we are just good friends. Besides Chat goes here like everyday and I like when we joke together. He has been telling me about how he's starting to be desperate about the whole ladybug situation. I think ladybug is a bit stupid in this, I know they are superheroes but why can't she just talk with him for a while.

Also Mia has been weird too, I don't know if it is because of her new girlfriend but I deeply care for her. She started smoking lately and I hate looking at her while she destroys her body like that. Says the one who self harms. My brain is right. I shouldn't be saying anything, I'm even worse.

It's kinda hot outside, maybe I could wear shorts. I took them out. As I was looking into the mirror I wanted to cry. I quickly ripped them off of me and sat on the ground.
Why am I so fucked up? I wore the baggy jeans again, fixed my makeup, took my bag and went out, so i can try not to see myself in the mirror again.

16:15 , I saw on my phone. I was really trying to run away from home as quickly as I could to stop thinking. My AirPods were blasting mother mother songs and I was humming to it.
It's really hard to keep straight face while listening to their songs.

I took my airpods out. I heard quitar when I came to his houseboat. Juleka was just going outside.

"Hi Juleka!"

"Hey y/n, Luka is downstairs in his room, he won't prolly hear you, you are here early." She said and walked away.

As i walked to Luka's room i heard him singing with it a bit, he has beautiful voice. I don't know the song through. I think it is something new.

I wanted to open the door but I couldn't bring myself to do it for some reason. I listened to his voice for few moments till my phone rang. Luka must have heard it because he stopped playing.

I took the phone and looked who is calling me. It was an unknown number. I answered the phone immediately.

"Is this y/n l/n?" The voice was so familiar. I couldn't guess who it was through.

"Speaking, who am I talking to?"

"Hey y/n! Chat noir here!"

"Chat?! Why are you calling me? Where did you get my number? What the heck?" I was so confused.

"Relax, you have your number wrote on one of the weird sticky notes in your room."

"Chat this isn't the right time to call me!"

"Yeah yeah, but can I come tonight?"

"You will come anyway so why are you asking me!?" I said annoyingly.

"Sorry m'lady, we'll see you then!"

"Bye"

"I can't wait to see you tonight sugar"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!-" I screamed a little but it was too late and he had already hanged up.

I calmed myself down and then Luka's door opened.

"Are you done talking to Mia?"  He asked with smirk in his face. I looked at him confused and then I remembered that me and Mia are always fighting like that around everyone so he must have thought it was Mia.

"I wasn't actually talking to Mia, oh and hey by the way."

"Huh? Who were you talking to then?"

"Ch- ehm- this one friend."

"Good," I think he wanted to ask who it was, he seemed sad. He was smiling but something about his expression told me he was faking it.
"well do you wanna go in?" I nodded and he opened the door for me.

We sat on the bed and there was a moment of silence, I looked at him and he seemed awkward. "Sooooo," he noticed I was talking and locked his eyes on me. "how is my favorite superhero doin'?" I chuckled and messed up his hair a bit.

"I'm good, y/n? How did you figure out I'm viperion?"  He looked away awkwardly.

"Your earrings"

"My earrings?"  I nodded and he smiled at me.

There was a moment of silence, but soon enough Luka broke it while grabbing his quitar.

"Wanna see new song I'm working on?"

"Sure" I said and sat closer to him.

Luka made himself comfortable and started stroking the guitar. After few moments he started singing.

A/N IM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT FEW CHAPTERS, IT IS GOING TO BE DRAMAAA, I'm so weird. Well y/n I hope you like this story😏😏