Heather (chapter 16)

Your POV:

Few weeks had past since I was akumatized. I still hangout with Luka, he doesn't know. He still asks me who hurt me but I can't tell him. I can't tell him how i feel every time I hear him say "friend". I tried to kiss him, so he is either dumb, clueless or an asshole.

Juleka and Rose asked me to be part of the band, because they think I'll be good. Kitty section is doing a small party/concert on Luka's mom's houseboat, I'm supposed to sing some new song. I have this song written about how I feel towards Marinette and Luka situation. Chat said it is really good and I think it has some really big meaning to me. It's not usually what they play but I think it'll be good.

The song is named Heather. I wanted to say Marinette first but then I changed it to Heather. And because the only rhyme I could think of was Heather-sweather, I used sweather as metaphor. I'm really weird I know.

"Are you excited for your first ever concert miss y/n?" Mia pointed banana she brought to school at me pretending to me an interviewer.

"Yes I am, I would like to thank my janitor from 3 grade because he yelled at me not to go around the halls just in socks, he changed my life and I'm so thankful to him. Because of him I can now be a musician with shoes on."

"Thank you, Janitor Steve, you made our Paris star!" Mia said seriously but then we both bursted into laughter.

Luka and Kevin sat to our while we were dying from laughter with our heads on the table. We were chatting for a bit and Luka told me some tips so I'm not too stressed when I'll sing. Then I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around and first thing I saw were her black pigtails.

"Y/n? Can I talk to you for a second?"  I looked at her in pure confusion but then I stood up and walked to the hall with her.

"What's up?" I asked, I don't like her, she pisses me off but I'm not going to be rude, Luka wouldn't like me do that. He deserves to be happy even through it is not with me.

"The day you for akumatized, you came to my house and started attacking me. You told me that I made you feel like this and I should feel the way you felt because of you... what did I do?" She asked anxiously, I can't even be mad at her, it isn't her fault.

"I don't know Marinette, I don't even remember why I got akumatized..." I lied. I do. I remember everything before the butterfly came.

"Oh okay, well then- I heard you are going to be singing today at kitty section, as their manager I'm happy to have you in." she said kindly and walked away.