Under me (chapter 21)

I woke up early. I stared at Luka. He was so gourgeous. And yeah, if you are asking, he still has only boxers... but I can't really see them because he is under a blanket.

His blue soft hair... it was so messy and soft and perfect. His perfect lips, jawline and his gourgeous unique ocean eyes. He was so purrfect. I should really stop hanging out with chat so often.

While I was studying him quietly I didn't notice he woke up.

"Just like when we first met..." I realized he was awake and quickly shot my eyes at his blue ones.

"W-what?" I asked in low voice absolutely awkward.

He chuckled "When you sat next to me in class and stared at me the whole class..."

"I wasn't staring at you! I was just- studying..."

"By studying you mean fangirling over me?"

"I- shut it dummy!" I took my pillow and started hitting him with it. He was too strong and then I couldn't do anything and he was on top of me. In his boxers. Luka was on top of me. In his boxers.

"Whatcha gonna do now?" He said with a smirk.

I tried to get him off of me but I failed. I groaned.

"It's so pretty when you are under me..." my eyes widened and I was blushing mess.

"You are so cute when you blush..." he kissed me and slowly got off of me.

He stood up and walked to the bathroom. What the heck just happened...

So hey is in love with one girl, he makes songs about her, he hugs her and hangs out with her 24/7 and then he just acts like my boyfriend or some shit. Okay c'mon y/n, calm down, it was just a kiss, it's not like you are dating or something. Right?

————————time skip————————

"Y/n wanna hang out later?" Luka asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah sure-" i answered absolutely confused.

We were cleaning things from yesterday, Luka's mom will get here in few hours and the houseboat is looking pretty dirty. I was cleaning some boxes.

I wonder what Luka wants or where is he going to take me.