Party- part 2 (chapter 5)

A/N!! The picture in this chapter is what i think Mia would look like!

"Y/N! I was looking like everywhere for you!" I got a bit scared by Mia yelling at me. She seemed drunk, oh gosh I hope she didn't drink much. I'm really not looking forward to keep gard on her.

"Oh I just got lost... I was just thinking- maybe I should go home- I don't know anyone here.."

"OH COME ON BABEE! It's so fun here," she stopped for a second because alcohol was making her feel a bit dizzy. "...I just wanted to say-" she was stopped in the middle of the sentence by some redhead boy.

"MIAAA! COME HERE! THEY ARE FIGHTING"

"IM GOIIIIING" then she looked at me and chuckled, "Babe, I need to go, talk to some people and calm down kay?"

"Sure... see you." She made me so mad, I wanted to stay home but then she invites me to this party and doesn't even stick with me. I know it's not her fault I am overwhelmed but she is supposed to ask me if I am okay or maybe just ask me if I want to go with her.

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔. I went up to the drink table, found some juice and then watched the band on the stage. There was Luka's sister, some blond small girl... wait- is that Luka? 𝙶𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚝... What the heck? Y/n have you drank something? Gosh someone must have put something to the juice. I chuckled to myself.

—————- time skip ——————-
After the band and ended and most of the people left I just sat on one of the "bar" chairs. Mia was flirting with some blonde girl, like she mostly does when she is drunk. We know each other a small period of time but I saw her drunk many times. She is one of those "fun" people. Not like me, I don't really drink. All I drink are energy drink because they make me don't want to sleep 24/7. Oh and they taste good ofc.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Mia yelled and some people grouped together. I'd say most of them were already drunk as heck. I watched them from the distance when Luka calmly asked me.

"Are you going to play?"

"Who- me? I don't really play games like this..."

"C'mon y/n I'd say it needs more older sober people, the only sober people here are you, me, my sister and her friends."

"Mhmmm, okay but just few rounds..."

After a while everybody asked something, some girl named Marinette dared some girl named Alya to kiss Nino, Adrien was asked what does he think about Marinette and now it was Mia's turn.

"Sooo- Luka! I dare you to take y/n to your room for a private kissing session" she teasingly said while looking at me.

"MIA!" I said dying from embarrassment.

"Ehm- well Y/n I guess come with me...?"

"We are really doing this?," I anxiously said and I think my cheeks had color of tomato.

"I guess so.." he said and I already saw he was kinda nervous too.
——————————————————————
We walked to his room and sat on his bed, he looked at me anxiously and hugged me.

"Luka? Are you okay?"
"I am sorry y/n, for what I did like a month back and now you don't even talk to me, I don't even know what I did and I am so sorry. I'm so scared that I hurt you, I can't even stop thinking about how you screamed at me and I just-" he was blabbing so fast and I was kinda confused.
"Luka! I- I am going to tell you something I never told anyone other than my family..."

"When I was 6 my parents separated and my mom took my little sister. I stayed with my dad, he was an ex-alcoholic. Everything was fine until he started drinking again, I was small, he abused me, it started with hitting. Sometimes he slapped me. Well but later it escalated, he hit me multiple times till my bruises turned purple. Hr always told me I am a mistake and that I am not supposed to call him dad. Then when he became to drink even more he started to sexually abuse me, he raped me on daily bases... and then when I was 14 I finally got away-" i started crying.

*luka hugs you*

"Y/n I would never hurt you, I am so sorry what you went thru but I am here okay calm down. Lay on your back okay. C'mon, okay now breath in... 123.... breath out... 123... and again." I started to ease a bit, he made me feel so safe, like no one ever did...
———————————————————————
After a while we started to talk normally and I got to know so many stuff about him. That he plays quitar since he was a small kid. That he loves Jagged Stone and then stupid things like why did he collected monster cans.

"Can you play quitar?" He asked me

"Me? Yeah I can. But I mostly play my own songs."

"C'mon show me!"

"Okay okay, but I'm not really good..."

I started to play one of my favourite songs from cavetown "this is home".

"Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love but I guess
This avoids the stress of falling out of it
Are you tired of me yet?
I'm a little sick right now but I swear
When I'm ready I will fly us out of here
I'll cut my hair
To make you stare
I'll hide my chest
And I'll figure out a way to get us out of here..."  i finished the first part and he stared at me. I was really stressed but calm at the same time. It felt like when you are alone outside and it starts to snow. I didn't know what to say, that silence wasn't awkward, but it was so quiet that it was killing.

Luka's POV:

"Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love but I guess
This avoids the stress of falling out of it
Are you tired of me yet?
I'm a little sick right now but I swear
When I'm ready I will fly us out of here
I'll cut my hair
To make you stare
I'll hide my chest
And I'll figure out a way to get us out of here..."

She had beautiful voice, I wish she sang forever. I was looking directly at her while quietly studying her look. I adore her so much.

A/N!! HEYY GUYS! I already saw that few people read some of my stories and I just wanted to ask you guys to say anything about the story in the comments. What I can do better, what do you expect from this story. Just anything. Thanks for reading it!