Is Luka Viperion? (Chapter 11)

It's been few weeks since the bread man attacked, there has been many akuma releases since then. I've been hanging out with Luka a lot lately, he is a really good friend of mine and I love being around him. Mia has been making fun of me lately because of our everyday hang outs with Luka.

Most of the times Chat comes after they fix everything and hangs out with me. It's pretty amazing talking about how does it feel to be a super hero.

I am sitting on my bed writing a new song called "Nice guys". I look at the window and my well known friend with ears appears.

"Good evening pretty lady!" he said while slowly sitting on the bed next to me.

"Hey Chat! Another one?"

"Yeah, this one was pretty harsh, ladybug had to bring Viperion and Rena Rouge into this fight."

"Yeah I saw on the news, is everything okay?"

He sighed and looked at me. "It is pretty exhausting being a superhero, I'm so tired."

"Then why do you come here everyday kitty? I mean- wouldn't it be better to get some sleep at home?"

"I like it better here," he'd lay next to me and cuddled to my shoulder "besides, you would miss me too much" i chuckled.

LUKA'S POV:

"The villains are getting stronger and I can't keep up with always chasing you, I want you to keep the miraculous and take care of it." She gave me the little box, turned around and ran away.

I took the box with me, gave some food to the green kwami named Sass and transformed again.

"SASS! SCALES SLITHER!"

I need to go check on y/n, I haven't seen her all day and this fight was really harsh, I want to see if she is okay. And now that I have sass I can check on her more often.

I was finally after jumping over the rooftops of Paris, on the roof of y/n's house. I came closer to her window just to see if she is still awake. Then I saw it.

Chat noir was laying next to y/n. They were cuddling, since when are they together? I thought she said she is into me. How could I ever think she likes me. You are so stupid Luka...

YOUR POV:

I think chat is asleep, I should close the window, it is really cold outside. I look at the window and then i saw him. Viperion was looking through my window. I came closer and it seemed like he was deep in thoughts
and haven't noticed me.

"V-Viperion?" He quickly turned to me and locked his eyes with mine.

"Why are you here?"  I breathed out.

"What is he doing here?" Viperion asked harshly, I think he is mad.

"Chat is my friend and we were just talking together... why?" I looked at him desperately and it was pretty obvious that I am confused.

I was studying him closely and then I saw his earrings, I knew those earrings. I don't remember from where but I knew them. Luka... Luka has the same ones, Luka told me story of how his mom bought them on his 14 birthday and how he had to get pierced two times because he didn't wear them properly. I was looking into Viperion's eyes and it all clicked, why Luka he was never with me when Viperion appeared. Why he wasn't responding to my messages while there was an akuma attack. Is Luka Viperion?

"L-Luka?"  His eyes widened.

"Y/n how did you-"  I came closer to him and hugged him.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him on cheek. He turned around and ran away.

I can't stop that feeling, I think I have crush on Luka Couffaine.