Thomas (chapter 7)

It's been few weeks since the party, we haven't talked about the incident. It's been kinda awkward between us, we haven't been alone for a long time. There are always some other people.

I'm just sitting in class waiting for the math to start. I sometimes glance at Luka but he seems to be texting some girl. I think it might be the Marinette girl again, Luka is all over her. They go out a lot... but what do I care, he is just a friend, really dear friend of mine.

The whole school has been taking about the fall dance that will be next week. Every girl is talking about who will take them. Mia is going out with some girl from the other class, I think her name is Jolene. They have been talking since the party. Jolene is so beautiful, she has king wavy blonde hair, green eyes and full lips. She is skinny and fun to be around with. Why can't I be more like her...
————————-time skip—————————-

"So we are going to work in pairs for this project," I'm kinda anxious about who will be in group with me, I know most people but some of them are still strangers to me. "I will read the pairs,  you just go and sit together."

"Mia and Kevin, Bryce and Josh, Luka and Daisy, Y/n and Thomas, Mary and..." she kept talking but I tried to look for the boy named Thomas. I don't think I ever talked to him.

"Y/n right?"  the boy said. He was tall, skinny and in a great form. He was masculine, I would prolly say he is the sporty type of a guy. His brown curly hair were falling in his face, those blue eyes were looking right at me.

"Yeah, you are Thomas then..."

"Nice to finally talk to you, so do you have any ideas for this topic?"

"Nice to meet you too, I don't actually. I'm not great at history, but I was thinking about talking about Leonardo Da Vinci."

"You have got some great ideas lady, do you have time today?"

"To work on this project?" I chuckled.

"Of course, we need to do the work  first and then I can ask you out." He smiled devilishly and looked at me.

"Well, I do have time after school. But we can't go to my place..."

"What if I invite you to for a croissant into the best bakery in Paris?"

"Okay then, meet you after lunch?"

"Of course!"

I must say he is handsome guy but not very my type, I hope it is just his flirty personality... I don't really want to  go out with him.