André's icecream (chapter 8)

I was just walking home from the "date" with Thomas. We did the work and then we bought some food, he was flirting with me the whole time and I tried to friendly back off. I mean yes he is handsome but... I don't know, something about it feels wrong. I just don't feel any way towards him.

*beep beep*
New message (1)

Huh? Who is texting me?

Luka Couffaine

L: Hey, what are you doing today?
———————————————————————-
I grabbed my phone and a smile started to form on my face.
———————————————————————-

Luka Couffaine

Hey, what are you doing today?

I just got home
I'm thinking about going
for some fresh air, why?

Well do you maybe
want to go together?

Sure :3 where
will we meet?

At the park in 30 minutes?

Cool, See you!
———————————————————————

I don't know if I am being delusional... but did Luka Couffaine just asked me out?  Noooo... we are just friends, he meant like hangout as friends. Of course he did, y/n don't be foolish.

Should I wear something 'special'? I'm not sure, because what if he really meant it as a
'date'. I should calm down, yes I tried to kiss him... and yes we slept in one bed together, and yes i think he is hot but I totally don't like him. It's just that he is very handsome, I can find my friends handsome what is wrong with that?

Besides we are just going to the park, it's not like he said it's a date. Or did he? I checked my phone again to see if he texted something. Surprisingly... he did not.

.......................time skip...................

I was on my way to the park, I'm not surprised by myself being late again. I was supposed to be there 5 minutes ago, but i knew from the start that I'll be late.

Then I saw his blue hair from the distance. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hey Luka, long time no see!" I said with a smile on my face.

"What are you talking about? We saw each other in school today." He chuckled and pushed himself away from my hug.

"Well yes but it was long time!"

" Awww... so you missed me soooo much?" He said teasingly.

"That's not what I meant!" I screamed out a little.

"Calm down I'm just teasing you. Well where shall we go?" 

"Can we go to get some Andre's ice cream?"

"Sure, but you know he is not always at the same spot, right?"

"I know but I saw Kevin's Instagram earlier, and he had ice cream here in this very park and in the background there was André!"

We finally found André and waited in the line for his ice cream. I was bored and poked into Luka's back. He giggled. He is taller than me,
so I have to stand on my tippy-toes when I want to mess up his hair a little. And that's what I did. He looked at me devilishly. Luka lowered himself to my level.

"If  you'll touch my hair again, you will regret it..." he chuckled and I'm pretty sure I was all red at this point.

It was finally our turn to buy the ice cream.