Chat noir (chapter 10)

The akumatized person came near us.

It was this big creature made out of... bread? Really? What can a bread do to hurt you?

Chat noir ran up to us.

"HOLD MY HAND!"  He screamed out and I quickly grabbed his hand. Chat'd put me on roof of some building. I was really confused.

"Don't worry m'lady, I'll come back for you, just wait here!"  He smirked at me and disappeared.
———————-time skip————————

I was waiting for 30 minutes on the roof and I got really bored, my phone died and it was slowly getting dark. Then Chat finally showed up.

"Good evening gourgeous!"  He said with devilish smirk on his face. "I hope I didn't take so long, well I should take you home don't you think?"

"That would be really great!"

"And where exactly do you live?" 

I said my address and he embraced me while we jumped over the rooftops of Paris. It was so pretty, I loved the view.

"Here you go!" Chat had let me down and his ring started beeping.

"SHOOT!"  He screamed and started panicking.

"Could you do me a favor?"

"Of course, what happened?"

"Well I need some cheese and also... can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure," a cheese? That's what cats eat? I chuckled to myself. " the bathroom is right there, I'll go get the cheese."

I ran to the kitchen and took some cheese. Mom was out with my sister today so I was home alone. With a super hero... mom would be proud. I smiled.

"Chat? Here is the cheese!"  I knocked on the door. He opened the door a little and I gave the cheese into his hand.

"Thank you y/n..." how does he know my name... these superheroes are really weird I must admit.
——————-time skip—————
Chat went out of the bathroom and came to my bedroom. I was working on a new song I came up with. Mom gave me her old guitar so I could practice singing with some instrument. I was sitting on my bed and had the guitar right next to my bed.

"Can you play something?"  Chat asked and sat on a chair I had in my room. 

"Sure, but I don't think it will be really your style..." I said nervously.

I started singing, my stress meter would be screaming right now.

"I'm running low on serotonin
Chemical imbalance got me twisting things
Stabilize with medicine
There's no depth to these feelings
Dig deep, can't hide
From the corners of my mind
I'm terrified of what's inside
I get
Intrusive thoughts like cutting my hands off
Like jumping in front of a bus
Like how do I make this stop
When it feels like my therapist hates me
Please don't let me go crazy
Put me in a field with daisies
Might not work but I'll take a maybe
Oh, been breaking daily
But only me can save me
So I'm capitulating
Crying like a fucking baby..."

A/n this is a song from artist named girl in red, go support her! I love her music!

"Wow... that was amazing. So you are beautiful and you can sing! Double win!"

"You are not like some 40 years old pervert right chat?"

"No, no, of course not! I'm actually between 15 and 18 just so you know..."  he said anxiously and stood up. "I shall go m'lady, I hope I'll see you soon, this concert was purrfect, thank you!"

"See you chat!"