Please don't hurt me (chapter 3)

I was waiting for that blue haired guy in front of school, I think he might be late. 'Should I go home?' 'He must think I am lame' 'what if he forgot?!' So many thoughts went thru my mind and I started to get very stressed. I felt urge to pick at my skin again but I tried not to really hard.

Then I saw him running towards me and suddenly most of the stress flew away.

"Hey! Sorry for being late I was trying to find my sister, she went out with her friends and didn't tell me or mom." He chuckled for himself and looked at me. After few second of awkward silence he started talking.

"Shall we go?" I was still anxiously picking at me skin till I realized he is looking at me and waiting for me to answer.

I nodded.

"Soooooo y/n... how do you like our school? Have you talked to anyone else than me or were you busy looking at me in class?"

I think I might have choked on air a little and blushed a bit. Calm down y/n calm down, he is just joking.

"I like this school and I met some girl named Mia I think. She sat with me in chemistry and i think she is friends with the boy that sat with you."
"Oh... you mean Kevin? He is my only friend in class. I mostly spend time alone or with my sister's friends."  He said and he seemed kinda sad, maybe he feels alone. Well now, he has another friend his age. Or if he considers me a friend. Then that voice appeared again. 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

"We are here! I almost thought I said something wrong because you did not talk for almost 20 minutes" he chuckled and locked his eyes at me. Did I really not talk for that long? Gosh I am really stupid.

"No I am okay, i was just thinking about something... where is your flat?" I asked, because all I saw was just some boat in front of us.

"Right in front of us!"
"Wha- you live on a boat?"
"Yeah I do... I know it's lame but-"
"No it is amazing! Like really amazing Luka!"
"Thanks" he chuckled.
——————————time skip—————————

"BUT IF YOU HAVE 5 AND YOU ADD THIS TO IT, IT CANT POSSIBLY BE 76!"

"YES IT CAN BE! BECAUSE THEN YOU HAVE TO ADD THE OTHER NUMBER TO IT AND DIVIDE IT!"

"SHUT UP! IT CANT BE THAT"  We were screaming at each other because we had no idea what it really was. I don't usually feel comfortable with anyone this fast but I guess the fact that he doesn't have many friends makes it better.
"I SWEAR Y/N IF YOU SAY IT ISN'T 76 I WILL HAVE TO FIGHT YOU."

"IT CAN'T BE 76!"

*he looks at you and starts to playfully fight you*
*he gets your hands behind your back*

"I won't let you till you surrender"
————————————————————————
*THROWBACKS*
"I don't want to do it dad"
"I. ALREADY. TOLD. YOU. don't fucking call me dad, I'm not your dad, you are a mistake."
"Get on your knees"
"But dad!"
"i said- GET. ON. YOUR. FUCKING. KNEES."
I slowly got on my knees while tears were rolling down my face. I was just a little girl.
"Now put your hands behind your back. FAST!"
And I did as he said, and then I sat there, hands behind my back and crying my eyes out.
————————————————————————

"STOP! Please s-stop" i screamed out and started crying and shaking. I felt really dizzy, I was still there, on that cold floor... right when I said it Luka stood up and looked at me.
"Y/N? Are you crying? I didn't mean to hurt you I am so sorry-" all I heard was some white noise, i did not mean to scream at Luka, but I remembered everything again.
"Please don't hurt me..." that's all I could say after few minutes of crying on his bed.
"I won't hurt you, I promise okay?" He then hugged me and we sat there like that for about an hour.

"Y/n, what did I do back then?"
"Nothing, it is not your fault."
"You were crying because of me and I just-"
"It's okay, let's please not talk about it... I think I'll go home."
"Well- if you want to, it was nice seeing you."
"Yeah, thanks for helping me with the studying..."
"You are more than welcome, bye y/n."
"Bye Luka"

As I walked home I felt really dizzy, everything was fucked up. I started crying so hard but I felt numb. Like nothing matters anymore, I don't care about Luka. I don't care about anything, I just want to stop seeing his face. I just want to stop thinking about what he did. Everything was useless. I am a 17 year old, I should be partying and not having fucking panic attacks when someone touches me.

*heh- well this chapter is little darker, but this won't be all lovey dovey book, yes there will be some romance but not that often*