Story5-the text

Hey guys sorry ive Been off for a while. Keep reading And commenting;)

___________________________

Erin's POV.

I'm getting ready for bed so I go in the shower ,I get out and put my purple bathrobe on. I brush my hair and re straighten it and curl the ends a little.

I change into a large white t shirt and blue and red checkered pajama pants. I tie my hair back into a sassy bun. (Lol I actully say this ALOT!)

I turn on ny tv And put the News on and hop into bed as soon and as I get comfortable I hear my phone.

Of course.

I crawl back put of bed and get my phone. It's charging next to my tv. Only because the outlet next to my bed was taken already.

When I click the button it's a text message from jay.

It says

JH- yeah maybe but I don't know man I just really like her. But I hear she's going out with someone so I'm out of luck. Damn Adam I could have told Erin I felt this way a long time ago and I waited until it was too late.

I'm starting to think he sent me this on accident......

But I don't know what to do. I decide if he just put his feels in the message I can answer with some feels too.

EL-jay you sent that to me not ruzek. But I'm not going out with anyone...and I like you too..

I click send And Wait anxiously for a response.

JH- 💬 (bubble response thingies)
JH-oh shit...sorry lynds.
JH-wait you do?

Awwwwwwww he called me lynds omfg that's so cute I'm dying.

I've wanted him to ask me out for ever!

EL- yeah. I've wanted u to ask me out forever! I've always wondered if I was alone in the liking or..

He takes kind of a long time to respond and then......i see this...

JH-well...your not.. Your the reason I get up every morning excited to go into work. your the reason I work out like I do. Your the reason there's a smile on my face right now.your the reason I look in the mirror before I leave every day. Erin your the reason for everything good in my life. Even if it doesn't seem like it. Damn Erin Lindsay I freakin love you with all my heart and I'm so happy I can finally tell you how I feel.

I can't even respond I'm like crying and smiling and my god that Is literally the sweetest most nicest most amazing and romantic thing someone has ever said to me. I have no words.

EL-💓omfg that is literally the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I have no words jay halstead. But I freaken love you too,I constantly think about you. And us. you never leave my mind.

JH- aww. So....lynds....do you want to be my girlfriend?

EL-yes! yes! yes! a million times yes! finally.

JH- and I thought you didn't like me😂. Ok. Well goodnight. Girlfriend.

EL- goodnight. Boyfriend.

He sends me an emoji kissy face and I send him one back and go to bed. I fall asleep with the same smile that I had when I met jay.

That night I dream about me and jay.

Except it more like a nightmare.

Here's what's happening.

So I'm at jays house and were hanging out,drinking,talking. And we look at eachother. He kisses me and I lay back on the couch and kiss back.