Chapter 11- found

Hi guys. New chapter hope you all like it. I'm having a lot of fun writing these different linstead scenarios! 💋❤️
*the picture with this story is a before after thing of Erin. Before jay finds and helps her and after:)
________________________________

Jays pov.

We are looking for a group of people who went into a convenient store and stole some stuff,the store manager also says he is pretty sure they had drugs on them,And that they were already under the influence of something.I'm driving around with ruzek searching for the people.

But the store manager also gave us a pretty good idea on what they look like with a description of the group.

It was 4 girls. One was blonde and about 5 11'
And was wearing black flip flops,jean shorts and a red shirt,with a Gray hoodie over it.

Another was brunette a little shorter than the blonde girl and had on jeans a purple hoodie and a green shirt and some sort of sneaker.

One of the other girls was younger according to the manager. And was the same height as the brunette but really thin. She had blonde hair with the ends dyed a faded pink salmon Color.
She had on jean shorts and a black shirt with rips in it and converse sneakers.

And the last girl had somewhat shorter blonde and brown hair and was wearing jean shorts black combat boots and a gray tank with a plaid long sleeve button down shirt over it but falling off. He said she was kind of quieter than the others.

We thanked him for his help.

They stole some alcohol,cigarettes and chips along with some Gatorades. And a few other things he couldn't see.

We leave their and walk around the area with flashlights since we were told they left on foot and honestly how far could someone in flip flops run.

Me and ruzek split up.  I'm walking down a Large street and I see a girl. She fits the description of one of the 4 girls.

I walk towards her and pull out my badge.
"Hey!" I say in a deep voice.

She doesn't respond but moves her head to look at me.

She doesn't really try to leave.

I finally get to her and say "what is your name?"

She mutters "Erin" in a very hoarse and tired voice leaning her head up Against a dumpster.

"Erin..what?" I ask.

"Erin Lindsay..what do you want officer?"

"What I want is to know why you and your friends robbed that convenient store over there"

"Oh that. They thought it would be a badass idea so we did it. Plus we sold some of the stuff for money."

She openly just admitted to a crime.

What the hell. She must be on something to just confess to a crime.

"Miss,Are you currently intoxicated with alcohol or drugs?"

She doesn't answer. But I See her arm has little needle scars. She could be on heroine or something of that sort.

"Erin honey were gonna get you to a hospital ok."

She is still just curled up in a ball Next to the dumpster. She looks so harmless and vulnerable I couldn't see her robbing a store like that.

I lift her up and bring her to the squad car. I radio ruzek that i found one and I'm bringing her to Chicago med. he didn't find anything.