Story3-supposed to be

Hi guysss.

Here's the update. Thanks so much for all the reads!! This is a long one!

___________________________

Voights POV.

I'm starting to think that jay and Erin have a thing.

I mean. I told them not to. But maybe....

They are supposed to be partners. I knew partnering them up was a bad idea on my part.

Just they way he looks at her makes me want to choke him.

And she looks at him like that too. Make a me wanna slap some sense into my adopted child.

What am I gonna do with these two..??

Jays POV. 😜

I have to work today. I grunt as stretch as I force myself out of bed. I saunter into my kitchen in just boxers. And as if I'm programmed,set the coffee maker.

While it turns on I pee. When I come out of the bathroom it's set. I press the start button and wait. And wait. And wait. For what seems like forever.

I stretch some more as it finishes. I'm really tired this morning. As I look into my living room I notice.

This is not my House.....

This is not my coffee maker...

I look back,that is not my bathroom.

Panicked I run back into the room I woke up in.

That is not my bed!

I walk out to the kitchen again.still barely awake. I hear a voice.

"Hey,what the hell jay,do you mind putting on some clothes?!" a female voice shrieks.

"What?" I say sleepily.

Ohhh yeah that's right I asked Erin to crash at her place. While mine was being fumigated.

"Oh crap that's right sorry" I replace my 'what' with.

"Not that I mind" I hear her whisper as I walk to my bag to grab a t shirt.

I pretend I don't hear that. Since It didn't sound like she wanted me to.

She gets off the couch. And goes towards the bathroom.

"Wait did you sleep there?" I ask.

"Yeah why?" she laughs slightly.

"I feel bad. I should have slept there. It's your bed you should sleep there"

"Oh it's fine I was watching tv. I wanted to sleep here. You passed out early and I told you that you could use my room"

"Ok. We will trade tonight"

"Ok. Sounds good"

She closes the bathroom door. And I drink my coffee. I hear the shower turn on. So I go get dressed.

I go to her room and close the door.

I unpack a fitted gray t shirt and jeans. And black boots. I take off my t shirt.

I put the jeans on and the shoes. I hear the door whip open. I turn around as I put my belt through the rings on my jeans even though They hang kinda low anyways.

"Oh...umm sorry"

"Uhh it's ok. I'll let you change"

Erin's pov😚

Wow.

Jay looks really...hot! his jeans are hanging really low in the front you can see the v line that ends his amazing abs.