Story2-finally.

Erin's pov.

It's work day. Yay. So I get up and throw on a blue long sleeve shirt. And skinny jeans with black combat boots. I put my hair down.

I go into the precinct and I see jay. I think my heart skips a beat. He has on man skinny jeans but not too tight. And a shirt the color of mine but it's tight an you can see his 6pack. Under the badge necklace thing we all wear.

His jeans sag a little bit. But not obnoxiously. His shirt is a little up on the side and you can see his waist badge. And gun. Is so hot.

I stare so does he. All I say is "hey. You copying me" and we laugh. There's eye connection.

"No obviously your copying me" he says and smiles.

It's takes all I can not to grab him and just kiss him forever.

Jays POV.

Erin and me match today. It's weird. She looks hot in those jeans those. Like wow.

It's hard to hide our feelings for each other anymore.

She walks say to go to the locker room. Ruzek and her cross paths "damn girl those jeans are working for you" he says. Jealousy rages inside of me.

"Ruzek! back the hell off!"

He just looks at me. So does Erin. But she blushes.

"I..i mean don't talk to anyone like that!"

"Ok jay. Whatever you say man" he puts his hands up in a don't shoot me sorta way. Erin leaves but I can see her smiling. I bite my lip.

Erin's POV.

I go into the locker room. It was really sexy of jay to get so upset over ruzeks antics.

I go to my Locker next to jays. I get what I needed. And I turn around a jay is walking in.

"Hey"

"Hey"

He opens his locker.

We close them at the same time so now were up to each others faces. Really close. Almost breathing the same air. I bite my lip and look down. In not supposed to admit my feelings were supposed to joke with each other and be done.but I don't want to.

He smiles and I blush because his smile makes my stomach do flips.

He grabs my waist an kisses me. He pins me up against the locker,His hands go from my waist to my butt. It's fine my hand is up the back I his shirt the other behind his ear. My hand goes to his butt too.

I'm sure he was haut as focused on my butt in my jeans as I was on his butt in his jeans.

We kiss for a while and we smirk. I've always wondered if he liked me back.

Finally

Jays POV

She does like me back. I wasn't sure but I knew just how i felt. And it was like somebody was poking my heart every time she smiled. And it felt like every time we were out on a call and she looked at a guy some one pulled my heart out. We turn back and i face the door.

I love her. Always have.

I just hope we can be together. Or if this kiss is all we will have. Ever.

Regular POV (not jay or Erin)

Just then Antonio and olinsky walk in. Jay nor Erin notice and keep kissing.

"What the hell?!" Antonio says.

"Get a room for gods sake. And not this one please" olinsky says.

Antonio covers his eyes. Rubbing them.

Olinsky just looks disturbed.

They stop kissing and look up at the screams. "Oh shit!" Erin jay says.

"How much did you see" Erin asks.

"Enough." Antonio says.

"Sorry guys" the chuckle.

"Oh my god." The both say.

Before leaving Erin taps olinskys shoulder. "Voight doesn't hear a word" she says sternly.

"Fine. Ok. Whatever"

"I always had a feeling about them" olinsky says.

"Yeah. Me too" Antonio says.

"Erin?"

"Yeah"

"So was that a one time thing or..."

"Don't even think about that. We both know we've had strong feeling for each other. (She holds his hand) so let's let them go. As a secret. If voight disagrees"

She kisses him on the cheek.

He smiles. "Okay.. babe"

She smiles. "k,babe" she blushes and bites her lip.