Story4-its not what it looks like

Hey guys! so how many of you also don't have school for 3 days cuz of snow!? I did! yasss!Thanks for all the reads on this! :)

_________________________________________

Jays POV

I'm so happy that me and Erin have been going out finally! for about a week actully. Today even tho she said not to I think I'm gonna tell voight. Man To man.

I just hope he doesn't kill me. Literally. I mean clearly he had something to do with Sheldon jins death!

And I do not want a voight beat down!

But I love her so much and I want out relationship to be out in the open. I wanna scream from the roof tops that we are together.

Well I'm hoping it goes well because tomorrow is valentines day and I wanna bring something cute at work for her.

I text her when I get up

JH- hey babe:) goodmorning gorgeous! see you at work.

She answers about 20 minutes later.

EL- aww 💏 see you in a few!

I smile and put my phone down.

I hop into the shower and after I'm done I shut off the water and wrap a towel around my waist. And go to my room. I don't bother shutting the door since I'm not expecting anyone.

I rummage through my closet and drawers. To start I put on a pair of blue under armor boxers and then I pick out jeans,a tighter black long sleeve shirt with like 3 buttons on top,i only do the bottom one.

I put on black boots and a belt. I spray cologne and towel dry my hair and quickly brush it slightly to one side kinda. I brush my teeth and grab my black leather jacket and phone and I go to work.

As soon as I go in I go to voights office.

"You have a sec?"

"Sure. Close the door"

"So I know you are really really close to Erin. And I just want to tell you,man to man that..i, really like her. And care about her hank. I really do and I think you should know that...we are involved.we know you told us not to but i just really love her and I want the whole world to know. So if you have to kick out one of us..it should be me. Not her"

I let that sink in. And I'm scared shitless.

"Listen halstead. I'm not kicking anyone out. And I really do appreciate that you told me instead of sneaking around like a couple of teenagers. But u do want you to know.jay. If you hurt her in any shape way or form..I will find out and I will beat your ass into next year"

I nod. "Point taken.thanks sarg."

"No problem"

I walk out and I see Erin walking in last. Everyone is at the desks as she is walking in the middle of them I say "hey erin!" and she looks at me "yeah" he says as she keeps walking.

I kiss her so suddenly that she almost falls.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh voight is gonna fliiiippp" ruzek says.

I stop and say "hey everyone". And smile and sit at my desk like nothing happend.

"Whoa whoa whoa what the hell was that?" Antonio asks.

"A good morning kiss to my girlfriend. Why?"

"What the f-" olinsky starts.

"well it is to freakin early for this jersey shore drama. I need coffee" Antonio says rubbing in between his eyes.