Chapter 9-other side

Hey guys:)
Thanks to reading.
________________________________

Jays POV

I've been thinking about Erin a lot lately. She just so pretty. Man id love to ask her out. Make her my princess and cherish her everyday,and at the same time I want to bang her so hard she couldn't walk for days. Don't know if she feels the same...well about the first part anyway. Even if she doesn't I still care about her. As a partner,and on a romantic level.

I go over to Nadia to see if Erin talked about me recently.

You know,assessing the situation.

"Hey Nadia" I say. And she looks up at me with bright eyes.

"Yes detective Halstead?" She says as if she's ready to do anything I'd ask her to do in a heartbeat.

"You can call me jay you know" i smile. She gets so nervous in front of us.

"Sorry,Jay. How can I help you?" she smiles.

"Not here. Come here" I say.

Erin's desk is right near here and I don't want her to over hear.

We walk to the locker room and no one else is there.

She seems nervous. I mean I don't blame her. An(attractive) guy she just started to get to know just brought her to a back room withal closed door and no one else.

I'd be nervous too.

"Ok so what I'm going to tell you,you can't repeat ok?"

She nods attentively.

"Ok so I really like erin and-" she in interrupts me trying to excitedly scream "oh my god!!!" But I cover her mouth with my hand at "oh my g-"

"Shhh" I say. "Now if I take my hand away you have to promise to be quiet" she nods.

"Ok" I sigh. "So I just wanted to know if she ever talks about me or anything. Like basically I want to if she likes me.." I trail off

"Ok I wouldn't be a very good friend to her if I just told you...butttttt..she does like you..but wants to keep voight happy so she doesn't think it's a good time"

"That's what I figured. But at least I know she likes me...now I can go throughWith my master plan.."

"Oh and what's that?

"Well here and there I'll give her one of those seductive side smiles and a wink and stuff and 'accidentally' lift my shirt up taking my hoodie off and stuff like that and she will be mine within a week."

"That's genius." She says.

"Yes. It is. And you will be reporting to me if its working!"

"Oh am I?"

"Yes you are." I hold both her shoulders as I say that. "Thanks Nadia your the best" I kiss her on the cheek as I leave.

"Your welcome!..i guess" she says.

I see Erin and I guess I should start messing with her. She's late anyway time to ball bust my partner.

"Well isn't it nice of you to come in this fine morning and grace us with your presence Detective Lindsay" I say sarcastically and follow her to the break room.

"Suck my ass jay" she retorts.pouring coffee

I'm standing right next to her and we almost touch shoulder.

"I mean if you really Want me to" I say back,and side smile. She looks up at me and I guess she didn't mean to because she her eyes look weird.

"Erin" I say. I quickly take her face in my hand. When she realizes what I'm doing She tries to fight back and I'm trying not to hurt her or squeeze her face at all so it couldn't leave a mark.