Chapter 15-Typical high school love

Hi guys thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot :).
________________________________
Erin's pov.

"12345678 and clean!" My coach yells.im trying out for the cheerleading team at my high school again,this would be my third year. "Alright girls. Good. We are going to tell you who made it So if I call your name sit down. If by the end you are standing. You didn't make it." He yells.

I think having the girls who don't make it stand is kinda mean. But I think that's what coach is going for.

"Cindi,katya Kathy,Samantha,Danielle, breana,kady,Nicki,Amy,kasey,Julie,Mercedes, Selena, Leslie,Jaimie,Stephanie,And Erin"

A bunch of the girls are sitting.

"To the girls who didn't make it. I'm sorry. Try next year. You guys were all pretty good. But try for basketball or football later on. And to the girls who did make it. You. Can be cut and replaced with one of these girls so don't get cocky. Everyone got it?"

"Yes sir" we all say in unison.

The girls who were cut grab their stuff and leave.

We all sit down. "Alright girls. So here's the forms your parents need to sign. If you don't get them to me by next weeks practice your off the team. So. Here's also a list of things you'll need and that I expect out of all of you.

First I expect each and everyone of you ladies to be at every practice we have. Especially Since we are competing this year. If you cannot make it to a game or a practice you need to call me as soon as you know. My phone number and email is at the top of the sheet. I urge you to all add me into your contacts now"

All the new girls add him.

"I expect you all be to mature and respectful while wearing your uniforms. For example don't go around school when you wear the uniforms to school and swear up a storm talking about how the party you went to the night before was lit"

We all laugh.

"And yes. You girls will be wearing the uniforms to school when the boys have Games that day. They will wear their game jerseys. If the game is on like a Saturday for example you will just wear your team jackets,sneakers and bows. The boys will wear their practice jerseys.

All right. So. Look over the stuff you'll need. If anyone has a question or a money problem let me know and we can work it out. I'm going to grab your uniforms."

I look over the list...

cheerleading supplies list.

Games/uniform

•uniform(free-borrowed)
•Pom poms
•sneakers *nfinity evolution
•cheer socks with blue stripe
•bows
•team jacket+pants
•Nike pro under shorts
•white under shirt
•school sports bra

Practice

•spandex or comfortable modest shorts.
•sneakers.
•bow
•t shirt (school or cheer realated is best)
*bring your poms and water!

He comes back with a large bin and some separate bags.

"All right girls. You are all gonna get your uniform and everything now. And you have to pay me for them soon. So in the order you were called earlier come up here when I say to. But first. Captains. Raise your hand if you have been on the team since freshman year and your no longer a freshman.

I raise my hand.

"Are there any seniors here? There will be one junior and one senior captain."