Chapter 8- i know it cant be me

Hey guys thanks for reading. Hope you all liked last chapter. 💕
________________________________

Erin's pov

Me and jay talked a little bit at parties with friends during the summer. And I think he really got to know me.

And tomorrow is me and jays and everyone's day to work after a little vacation we had.

I've always had a crush on jay. I knew it was highly unlikely because we have a slight age difference that could have been an issue a few years ago when I was 19 and he was 22 but now we are both in our 20's so it's different.

But in sure he doesn't like me back anyways. I mean he's the only guy I really like
So it sucks. But there's always been guys who like me. They just aren't him,you know.

I go into work and I guess voight wanted to assign lockers so I go to the one with my name written into the tape and open it. I put in my bag and hang it on the hook in the bigger section along with my jacket and on the top shelf I put my phone.

It buzzes so I answer it. And as
I'm typing I see jay walk in out of the corner of my eye.

My god. He's so hot. What do I do. Keep calm Erin keep calm.

I just keep typing away on my phone so he doesn't suspect a thing. I hope.

He opens his locker. Of course. It's the one next to mine on the right.

Wow.

Just my luck. Now I'm gonna have to be all awkward walking around my own locker.

Well at least I get to admire his beauty everyday.

"Mornin" he says. In his amazingly hot voice.

OH MY FUCKING GOD HE TALKED TO ME. WHAT DO I DO.AHHHHHH.

I calmly say "good morning" back. And try to sound as less desperate as possible.

"Weird how our lockers are right next to each other"

"Yeah. It's pretty cool."

"Yeah. I love having a locker next to my partner he winks.

Fuck.

He winked.

My god I'm about to pass out.

Ahhh

Blllllrrrrggggg.

I internally scream.

On the outside I just smile.

Nadia knows kinda how I feel about him...well all she knows is that I like him...not that I worship the very ground he walks on and air he breathes. Wow. I sound desperate as shit. Oops.

But it's true. I love him. I think. But I know I can't be the one he loves this way. He just doesn't feel the same way I do.

Anyways..nadia told me she heard that he said I was cute.

Cute.

What in the actual fuck is that supposed to mean.

Honestly,What does a guy even mean when they say cute?!

Like wow your really pretty,Cute?
Or damn girl lemme get into those pants,Cute?
Or just cute,cute?

Ugh. Help.

Well anyway he meant it he at least acknowledged my existence.

I'm always daydreaming about how our relationship would go. And he'd surprise me with one of those princess crown rings. And a big kiss.