Semester breaks and first appearances

June 31 (9 days after CRDL's fight)

It was a more than a week after the dock fight and after Rex's battle with Team CRDL. After the battle and Cardin began to regain consciousness, the next class he headed to, Rex pestered him to sing the song that he made for him. And Cardin just groaned as he knew he won and had no choice but to do it. He'd been humiliated enough so he had no choice.

The song again was:

Twinkle twinkle, I'm so dumb.

I am just a big fat bum

You should push me down some stairs

Then we'll see what's really fair

As I'm falling down the stairs

Everyone will say "who cares."

Needless to say, everyone laughed at him for the song. Now he knows how the faunas in this school felt when he bullied them.

Anyways, after Rex's fight with Team CRDN, Ozpin had been getting several more calls and it was frustrating for him to deal with it. He then figured that he since it was the end of the first term, it would be ideal for the classmates to get a break. But he mainly did it because he knew he was going to be getting some important calls from some important people in Remnant and he wanted to deal with that without also dealing with the students and classes. 

Plus, he figured Rex could use a break from people since some were surrounding him and causing problems for him. So a break from his supposed "fans" would be good. So it was now announced that there was to be a 2 week semester break. And class would resume on July 17.

Everyone was now in the cafeteria and eating breakfast as the groups of friends began asking what they were going to be doing for the semester break at 8:30 in the morning.

"So, any plans for the semester break?" asked Nora to her friends while eating her pancakes.

"No, I'm going to stay here for the semester break with you guys" replied Jaune since all of Team JNPR was staying together.

"I'm going to the book store tomorrow! Ninjas of Love: Part 2 comes out!" said Blake excitingly, but immediately started to cower under Ruby's glare since she found her part 1 book and then read it which resulted in Ruby hitting her with the said book and saying that it was "Filth FILTH".

That resulted with Blake ending up with a concussion. Talk about "throwing the big book at someone" or however that quote went.

"I don't understand how you can read that kind of stuff" added Weiss, but she secretly loved the Ninjas of Love series as she loved the sex parts and the image of the naked male protagonist and his length whose size its like a katana and of course the sex scenes in the chapters.

"You weren't complaining when I caught you reading it" replied Blake, amused by the Ice Queen's prudish attitude and naughty side.

"I was doing research!" exclaimed Weiss, blushing so hard since she was caught red handed.

"Right...Research...Got it..." added Rex, sarcastically.

"Well.... me and Ruby had thought about going back to Patch to see our dad, me and ruby did think about something else for the trip" stated Yang making everyone stop as they turned their attention on her.

Yang then turned to Rex, who was sitting next to her. Rex saw she was gazing at him so he asked "What?"

Yang took a deep breath as she then said "Rex, would you like to come home with us for the break?"