Rex's First Beacon Class

March 2

It was morning time and the sunlight began to shine into the room that Rex was staying in. He groggily opened his eyes as the light then blinded him. He grunted at how he just woke up randomly and tried to go back to sleep. He couldn't see what time it was since there was no clock in the room so he thought it would be a good time to go and take a shower as so he wouldn't be late. He still hated that he was at a school but he didn't know where he was so he didn't have a choice in the matter. Going off on his own into an unknown world would just cause problems for him.

He grabbed his clothes and went to the door but as he walked out the door, he tripped on a box just laying on the floor and face planted on the floor.

He grunted in pain and said "Who puts a box by a door?! Honestly" as he turned around and grabbed the box.

He then saw that the package also has a note on it and a list of supplies on top of it with his name on it. Rex took the note and read it out loud, as the note reads.

"Dear, Rex Salazar,

I had completely forgotten about giving you your provisions for this academy. What we spoke about last night is still playing on loop in my head, but regardless, I boxed up all the supplies you will need to attend the classes here at Beacon Academy.

If you have any questions about your classes or the academy, meet me at my office. It is located in the large middle tower called Beacon Tower.

I'm hoping that this school won't be a problem to you and I hope you will have a fun time here. Don't forget to make many friends here. Have a nice day, young man.

Sincerely, Professor Ozpin

Headmaster of Beacon Academy.

P.S. Our doors are electronic locked so we have keys that can also be used as a communication device. It's called a scroll, which you can find in the box. Make sure to keep it on your personal at all times in order to unlock your door to your dorms as well as be able to communicate with others.

Rex then turned to the now closed door and jiggled the handle, which didn't move, confirming what he said was true.

"Son of a biscuit. Well I guess it wouldn't matter anyways if I had it or not" he thought as he remembered how he opened the door last night. He then sat on the ground and then ripped open the package and saw all the requirements he needed to attend Beacon.

First, the thing he took out from the box was the Beacon Academy Male School Uniform. The uniform itself consisted of a black suit lined with gold, accompanied by a blue vest and a white shirt with a red tie. Plus, it also came with black dress shoes in his size, and black dress socks.

Rex read the rules that students are allowed to customize their attire. Rex then remembered that the only things he wore on his person was the clothes on his back.

"These are the only clothes I have. I'm going to have to see what other clothes this world has. See if they have anything that matches my awesomeness" as he smirked in confidence.

Next, he took out a small device that appeared to be white a cylindrical object with a yellow, diamond-shaped button on its center. He then pushed the button as the object transformed into a translucent, touch-sensitive panel between two solid end grips, almost like an iPad.

"Woah. I take it this must be the scroll the teacher was talking" was all Rex said, since it looked like a small high-tech tablet.

"If only my phone could be that small" as he then thought of an idea and reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone.