Its time for a do-over

Hey guys. So I've been getting comments that my Remnant story wasn't good because there was a lot of repetition in it, and I realized that I did repeat a lot of things. And sadly that was my attempt at making the story longer but I realized that that's not how a story should be done, at least only once or twice it could be done but not when it happens every few chapters that something is said again when people have already heard the first time.

So I'm going to be redoing Remnant but as a different story. I realized that I've been trying to redo things but I've been trying to make them work around the chapters I made long ago, when I had no idea what I was doing and made very short chapters, and it's made things difficult for me to follow since I keep going back and forth through each chapter and I keep trying to remember what happened and it's made things difficult for me.

So I'm starting over because trying to make the story flow nicely while jumping from chapter to chapter is making things difficult for me. And starting from the first chapter can help me better understand where to take things and keep it flowing as best I can.

So I'll keep the original story up so you can still read it but I'm going to be uploading the newest version and continue from there. Once all the chapters have been done, I'll either delete the old story and continue with the new one or just upload the newest chapters there when I'm done. It's time to let go of the past and start over. I'm starting The Evo of Remnant over from scratch because it's good to start from the beginning instead of bouncing back and forth between chapters.

If you have any ideas that you think could benefit this story further, feel free to PM me and share your thoughts.

Thanks for all the support guys. I love you all. God bless you.