Rex's Paradox Problem

June 18

Rex was surprised at what was happening before him. There stood a man he had never seen before and just came out of nowhere  and acted like the time stopping for everyone but them wasn't surprising.

But what made him confused was how the man said that he the one that brought him to this world and Rex was the only one that knew about it as he hadn't told anyone about his little predicament. But he knew that Breach had sent him here. 

But wait..... if he had something to do with him ending up here, then he had to be in alliance with Van Kleiss. That had to be it. How else would he know about how he was in a different world.

He quickly formed his smack hands and lunged at the man but he disappeared.

"Oh my dear Rex. Is this really the best way this start our conversation? By fighting with each other" said the man again from behind Rex. He quickly turned around and tried to grab him but he disappeared again.

"Well I'm going to get some answers out of you. You know something I only told two people so you must be with Van Kleiss. Now hold still, will you?!" as he frantically swung his hands around trying to catch him.

"And you think throwing hands will help you with that?" said Paradox in a cheeky way.

Rex grunted at his words as Paradox then said "While I will admit that Van Kleiss is an intelligent man, he's more insane than most I've encountered in my lifetime. So I can assure you, I am not in league with Van Kleiss" as he kept dodging Rex's attacks.

"But as you continuously swing your hands like a kid with a bat to a piñata, aren't you curious as to how I know that this isn't your world. How you ended up here? And where I knew to find you?" said Paradox in a sly manner.

Hearing this, Rex then stopped and thought about what the man said and realized this was his chance to get the answers he was wanting to know for so long. If what this man was saying was true, then he needed all the answers he could get.

Rex stopped swinging his fists and then said "Ok, if you say you have the answers, then start spilling. I'm not sure what you meant by saying that you sent me here when I know that it was Breach that sent me, so explain what you mean by you being a part of it" as he rested his fists on the ground.

"Good to see that you're taking this seriously now. Now lets start this conversation over again" said Paradox as Rex turned and saw him simply standing in front of him.

Rex deactivated his Smack Hands as he said "Ok, who are you and what do you mean you had a hand in me ending up here?" as he gazed at the man in suspicion.

Paradox then looked at his watch as he said "Well, to put it simply, I'm a time-traveller and sometimes a dimensional crosser, as you can tell" as he gestured his hand to the frozen people and objects around them.

Rex was surprised by what he said. If this was told this a long ago, he wouldn't have believed them. But he remembered the Van Kleiss managed to have Breach create portals through time and space. That and one of the Meta-nanites inside him was a power over time and space. 

His expression of annoyance and anger slightly changed to a relaxed manner as he said "I see."

Paradox was surprised by his reactions as he said, "I'm rather surprised by your calm manner, Mr. Salazar" as he stared at his watch again.

"Well considering what I've been through, its not as surprising to me as you'd think. But it still doesn't tell me much" said Rex to the new stranger as he was meaning to his adventures in his world.

"Indeed. That only scratches the surface about me, but its the only part that's important for you to know. But I am also...an alley of an old friend of yours" said Paradox as he pocketed his watch.