Team RRWBY

Recap (March 1)

The group made their way through the forest and soon saw the grim disappearing into dust as they then saw Rex land on his butt as he let out a deep sigh.

"Rex. Are you alright?" asked Ruby as she managed to walk over to him.

Rex saw the others walk over to him as Ruby held out her hand him, to which he accepted and stood up.

Rex stood up and pushed his goggles up. He then saw the two groups running towards him with surprised looks on their faces. They stopped by him as Rex began to become nervous but he didn't show it.

He had now just opened a can of worms he could never seal again. They just saw his powers and they all had looks on their faces like they had many questions for him.

Rex knew he was in trouble now that his powers were shown to them. He couldn't just run because who knows what might happen if he left them. But the least he could do was still give them his confident side and show them he was ok.

He then smirked as he said, "Ladies and gentleman of the jury, I'm Rex Salazar. Pleasure to meet ya."

End of Recap

End of Recap

000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000

(Cue This will be the Day by Jeff Williams)

{Instrumental}

(The scene opens up with Ruby Rose kneeling at Summer's gravestone near the Cliffside Forest, as Red petals are flying off of her.)

'They see you as small and helpless'

(In the midst of a snowstorm, she looks up and sees a figure wearing a white cloak, with a red interior, nearly identical to hers, that looks as if a person is wearing it before dissolving into white rose petals.)

'They see you as just a child'

(The moon then starts to scatter as the sky changes color, and a huge gust of wind kicks up snow and rose petals from Ruby's cloak.)

'Surprised when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild'

'Prepare for your greatest moments'

(The camera pans to the left with the snow and rose petals, revealing the title of the show.)

"The Evo of Remnant"

'Prepare for your finest hour'

(Weiss Schnee is seen under a spotlight in the Schnee training room , possibly preparing to sing as she closes her eyes.)

'The dream that you've always dreamed is suddenly about to flower'

(Blake Belladonna appears next on the screen, standing on a branch in Forever Fall forest, then disappearing suddenly when a branch passes over the camera. In the background, outlines of Adam Taurus's mask and face are seen over the moon.)