Infiltration Part 1

July 29

It was the next day, and Team RRWBY was in Oobleck's class. After Rex had his talk with Ironwood and made it back to his friends, they asked him what exactly happened and he told them that he had a talk with Ironwood since he saw him on the news but he didn't tell them everything. 

He still wasn't going to risk his friends getting involved. If Salem was someone even a military general was scared of, he was sure they couldn't do anything about her either. But all of this did make him think.

Where was he going to go or do to stop Salem?

Salem was out there somewhere in the world and he was probably going to have to stop her but how? Where was he going to go. He knew he couldn't stay at the school forever cause if he did, Oum knows what Salem might do to either draw him out or kill him.

He couldn't risk the lives of every student and friend that he made so he knew that he had to get out there someday. But he didn't have any money nor a clue what to do. Maybe when the festival was over, he could ask either Oz or Ironwood to compensate him on a journey to go to stop Salem.

No, they'd never agree. But maybe?

No, probably not. Besides he didn't know the terrain so where could he stay for shelter.

Anyways, when he said that, Weiss was surprised the the general of her home town had seem to take an interest in him, but then again a lot of people were interested in him when he ended up on the news. So she guessed she should've known it was going to happen. But she soon told him, or I should say scolded him, that he shouldn't make a fool of himself around Ironwood. He was a serious man and a general. It wouldn't be a good thing to make an enemy out of him. Rex waved her off saying that there's nothing to worry about.

All he did was talk to him about his powers and that he wasn't a bad guy, even if he's made himself an enemy of the White Fang. But Yang and Ruby defended him saying that there's no way that even if he made an enemy out of Ironwood, that he could defend and attack against him. And those two got chewed out by Weiss saying that they shouldn't take these things so lightly but all this talk soon began to wear her down and they decide that they would go over the plan when its time to make one. And they all went to sleep. 

00000000000000000000000000

(Cue Time to say goodbye by Jeff Williams)

'There's a point where it tips.'

'There's a point where it breaks.'

'There's a point where it bends.'

(The camera closes in on Beacon Academy as rose petals and little blue lights gently fall from the sky.)

'And a point we just can't take.'

(One silver eye on the left and one brown eye on the right open and look forth at the camera.)

'Anymore'

(In the school courtyard, Rex Salazar walks slowly towards the entrance of the school. But he looks ahead and see several grimm staring menacingly at him.)

'There's a line that we'll cross.'

(Rex keeps walking but he soon starts to walk a bit faster.)

'And there's no return.'

(He soon starts to pick up his speed and is now running towards the grimm as they do the same.)

'There's a time and a place.'

(Rex smirks at the grimm as blue lines on his hands as he outstretches them.)