Black and White and Orange

Timeskip (2 days later/ June 20)

Early in the morning

After running away from her team, Blake found herself following the monkey Faunus boy to a place he was staying at. But she didn't talk much when she stayed there. Even when he introduced his name as Sun to her, she still didn't say much about her. Just that she wanted to stay there for a while until things cooled off back at Beacon, mainly with her teammates. But after two days of awkward silence, Sun decided to take Blake to a cafe spot in Vale.

Blake was sipping her cup of tea and sighed She looked up at Sun sitting across from her, who held his drink with his tail as his hand propped his head up. He took a sip when Blake put her cup down.

"So, you want to know more about me..." said Blake with a sigh at the end. She didn't like talking about her past but all the frustration she kept pent up was starting to get to her so she knew she had to talk to someone. And who'd better than a fellow Faunus.

Sun sat right up as he said "Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks!" which in turn just made Blake give Sun a firm look

"Yeah, like that" said Sun as a joke as he could tell she was the moody type of girl.

Blake just rolled her eyes before closing them and looked at him sadly as she said "Sun... Are you familiar with the White Fang?"

Sun scoffed a little as he said "Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!" in a bit of frustration. 

It was because of the White Fang that he dealt with discrimination in his homeland of Vacuo and even when he moved to Mistral, he was bullied and discriminated against. He hated them because of their idea that being as violent as humans solves their problems.

When hearing this, Blake finished sipping her drink while listening until she spoke a big reveal saying "I was once a member of the White Fang."

Hearing this, Sun promptly went cross-eyed and choked on his drink, making him put it down and wiped his mouth as he held up a hand to process this information as he said "Wait a minute? You were a member of the White Fang?!"

Blake sighed with a sad face as she said "That's right. I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it..." as she began recalling what she went through before Beacon. All the fighting and protest she lived through or went to. She remembered them all. All the times she wanted their messaging to get across to others. And maybe end all this fighting. But she was merely focused on before all that.

"Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus" said Blake as she remembered when before the White Fang became what they are today, she remembered when she was told how the White Fang was once was a peaceful group. But as we all know, peace is a fragile thing, once broken, it can be hard to put the pieces back together.

"Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there" said Blake as she remembered going to her first White Fang rally and she protested for freedom, along with multiple other Faunus.

"I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But I was just a youthful optimist" said Blake in a sad tone as she recalled the times she thought she was helping her people, but in truth, it made things worse for all of them.