Not the End

(A/N:changed the ending!!)

Gray POV

After it was all over. After the citizens finally went home. The royals from both the Ice and Fire nation sat on that really long table they always have arguments on.

At the end of the execution and coronation I took the Crown of Ice which meant I was the new Emperor. Although my parents and parent in law has other ideas. They kept hogging emperor-ship. Selfish idiots. I found it unfair. The citizens of the Ice Nation had voted and agreed of me being Emperor. Even Natsu was made Fire Emperor. And man, this was real embarrassing for both of us.

They bellowed with laughter. Caldo and my idiot of a father, Silver.
Igneel and my mother stared from the sides with bored expressions.
"You actually thought..." My father yelled in between laughs."You actually thought you'd be emperor." Don't I have a great father!

"That's priceless." Caldo, my mother-in-law screeched. The two doubled over in laughter. "Natsu?" Her son looked up with soulless eyes. (My husbando scares me). He looked at her and forced the most fake smile ever, that it would of made my ex-girlfriend bow down in awe. Yeah, Juvia was a fake ass bitch.

"Oh son. Did you assume that it would be a happy ending. Save Gray and Rogue. You'd be emperor. When on Earth did you become an optimist and a fool?"

"Mother. I didn't want to become emperor then. All I wanted was to save Gray and Rog-" He turned and looked at me with a smirk.

*cough* "stingue" *cough* I muttered and coughed.

Was that discreet and unnoticeable? I was almost certain that know one noticed me, when every soldier, staff and royal looked at me with an annoyed look. Although I thought I saw an evil glint in my mother and mother-in-laws eyes. (Those yaoi fangirls)

"I realise now that I'd rather not relinquish my title with Cobra unknowingly liberated and running a mock this world. He is now the worlds most notorious criminal. He is the one who started this rebellion. The Fire Nation had nothing to do with it. Him and his co-conspirators. I've already personally made sure that if caught, they will be executed." Igneel announced.

Rogue walked in. He wore his old uniform and bowed before Silver and Inverno before asking for permission to speak.
"My Lady. The preparations are set and ready to proceed. The folk here are willing to transport you to the Ice Nation. Do you desire that I accompany you to your carriage?"
Inverno nodded and walked out gracefully with Rogue at her tail.

My mother sure was lucky she could escape this endless torture of my eternal shame. I wish could escape with her. I'd grab my husbando and we'd run off. Together. Hehe. A sudden blush erupted on my cheeks.

Once they left the room the argument continued.
"Maybe after... NEVER, will I give you MY throne you blushing fool." Silver said with the widest grin.

Sting stormed in. He walked straight up to Igneel with anger written all over his face.
"I apologise for not informing you that 'your' Rogue just left!" Igneels expression was solemn and he looked to his feet with with regret. A small smirk briefly tugged on his lips.

"Erm sir, that's not what I'm here for." Sting blushed all hues of red before finally hiding it with the collar of his army jacket. He then pointed behind him at a girl I just noticed to even be in the room.

"Well good morning Jenny." The small girl wore T-shirt that was covered by her leather jacket. I vaguely made out the words "Stin..." But that was it. (Another stingue shipper. OHOHOHO!!) She was standing on the balls of her feet and her smile was so wide that it could of eaten her whole face. Her hair was silky and black that it looked almost beautiful in a dark and twisted way. Her bangs mostly covered her forehead but there was a small parting towards the left. She had electric blue eyes that struck me like lightning. They were intimating and looked rather insane.

"Hi. I'm Jenny. I'm Stings new replacement." I stared at her and I wondered if she was a Yandere. She looked like she had the capability to murder everyone in this room apart from Sting. Sting needed to be with Rogue. Even she agreed.

"Jenny stick with Sting. Once we reach the Fire Nation I'll-" Igneel smiled at Sting wryly before attempting to continue again.

"Dude. No! Like no!" Sting had his arms crosses and he leaned on one leg and gave Igneel the dirtiest look.

"Don't defy my orders!" Igneel said cheerly.

"But sir. How could you replace me like that. I wasn't dead. Can't I have my job back?" Sting pleaded!

"Actually I have a job for you and Rogue. It's a mission. Capture Cobra. And Jenny will watch from a far distance."

****

"Hmmm. I wonder how my beautiful Lisanna is doing right about now?" The anonymous figure started to twirl his hair around his finger. He sat on his throne that over looked his kingdom.

The Land of Iron. The small country no longer held the title of "nation". A year ago the Ice and Fire nation savaged the lands and stole everything. They killed and murdered his people. Mass genocide!

They claimed that the Iron Nation had no seat in the halls of Mavis II. They had no place in Firenze. No place in there world.

King Gajeel, not emperor. Looked upon his people. They looked starved and thirsty. Gajeel hated the sight. He hated the weak.

How did his country fall into dismay and terror? Wars raged and his people turned on each other. All feared the Ice and Fire nation. It all started a few months ago. When the Ice and Fire nation attacked.

Gajeel however was more upset about Lisanna being stolen from him. The love of his life pried from his clutch. Igneel told him that Lisanna needed to be with a leader of a strong nation. Not like Gajeels.

Although he wasn't the only nation to be destroyed. The land of Lighting met a similar fate.

All citizens he heard, in the Ice and Fire nation were forbidden to speak of these weak nations. It was said if they did there own nation would weaken too. Some didn't even know the two nations existed. Gajeel loathed them.

He wanted them to be destroyed not by him. Not by the land of lighting. No. His beautiful Lisanna would do it.

****

A/N: as if id end it there. More gratsu and a bit of stingue!
Jenny is stings replacement that's why he's pissed and she's also an OC character from genininja123