Crazy Royals

The storm roared and raged in the bleak winter sky. The clouds churned and twisted as though they were screaming. No light was aloud through as the clouds hid the warmth of the sun. The snow pelted down like bullets fired from a gun and it killed all those who weren't in the safe comfort of there home.

Two idiots walked through the storm, fighting as they made they way to the palace.

"You think just because he's the real heir he's going to rule. It's a bit late. We already have Gray and Natsu married. It's a waste of time." Silver bellowed.
"He's my son either way." Ur said

"So, Shit got real!" Sting strolled in with a bucket of chicken.

"What the hell are you still doing here!!!" Rogue shouted.
"That's a first time I've understood what you said." Sting smirked at him seductively. Rogue blushed furiously, when the door was suddenly thrown forward and two arguing princes walked through. There clothes where either burnt and charred or frosted and covered in snow. They both were covered in precipitate and there clothes hung to there skin. Yet there lips were chattering since the storm was too much for them.

"So wait Rogue is ma bro?" Gray asked his father.

"So wait. I have to marry the posh dude? That's a better choice at the moment." Natsu muttered slightly under his breath.

"So you're my real mom?" Gray asked. But he didn't look shocked. It was as though he already foreseen the fact that Inverno wasn't his true mother.

"I'm sorry to both of you." Ur was suddenly cut of by the fury of Silver.

"The maximum I'm doing is giving the boy the title as prince. That's it." Silver said. The floor was now covered in black poisoned ice. The wind had a sharp twist to it and stabbed at everyone who moved even an inch. Inverno was crying and Ur comforted her.

"Now leave all of you. Even you, wretched sister." Silver whispered menacingly.

Gray looked at his real mother sadly but she gave him a look of warning to show him not to mess with his fathers rage.

Gray and Natsu walked out of the room, making there way to Gray's bedroom. The servants of the house, bowed as they strolled past and they offered there respects. They walked in silence as they stared at the beauty of the palace.

The walls were covered in portraits of the royal family; drawn a accurately to the last detail. Mosaics swirled the bottom of the walls, hypnotising you with the mesmerising colours. Chandleries hung from the ceiling illuminating the room from it's dark and despairing emotion. Shelves of China sat beautifully and were so delicate that you had to tiptoe as you walked past.

They walked through the hallway and pushed open double doors at the end of the path.

"So what do married couples do?" Gray asked before he got punched square in the face.

He toppled back and had a his hand pressed to his nose as blood leaked out of his nose like a running tap. His face was a mixture of shock and confusion.
He took a step back before standing up and swinging his arm forward towards Natsu's face. It cut through the wind and missed him by and inch since Natsu had pushed his hand away and moved his head slightly. He aimed for a kick to Natsu's leg when his leg was frozen to the ground.

"Now now. Let's not fight." Ur said from the bed.