Lisanna is back (sadly)

A/N: I just fucking realised. Little cute Romeo from Fairytail has sex with Ur/Ultear (same person) and had two twins rogue and Gray duh. But ewwwww. Romeo x Ur or Romeo x Ultear gross!!

"Father. I will not go back to being a girl. I've been a girl for far to long!" I yelled. Father wanted me to be a girl again because the Land of Iron and Lighting didn't know I was actually a guy and that fact needed to stay that way. They weren't allowed to know. It was completely illegal. The two small lands were in complete isolation.

I was positive that Gajeel still had feelings for me. We used to have a small thing going. But I considered it to be a forced relationship since back then the Land of Iron was considered a whole nation. We had to have an alliance. And my father thought 'dating' would do the trick. =_=

The old wig and dress were brought out by Zia Ur. Zia Ur had asked my father if she could keep her job as advisor and head maid. She said she enjoyed it. My father was happy to accept it since he and my mother enjoyed Urs company.

She escorted me to my room or should I say 'forced me against my will'.

"Natsu. There is no way you could escape this deadly fate or should I say date! *wink wink*." Her joke was so dead that I could literally hear crickets in the background.

"Unless my darling son Gray does the heroic thing and save you from the villain. Aka your ex 'boyyyfriend'" She prolonged the word boyfriend which caused me to get even more pissed than before! I grabbed the dress and wig and threw it at her before I stormed off and out of the room, slamming the door on my way.

I didn't even finish walking out of the long hallway till something or someone grabbed my by the collar. It yanked me back and dragged me back to my room.
"Zia! Stop. I don't wanna!" I quickly clamped my mouth. That was so undignified.

"You sound like a three year old or... even worse. You sound like Gray." Now that was just plain rude. She forced the dress and wig on me and shoved some make up onto my face.

"There! You look gorgeous!" She sighed as she stared at her master piece, me! When Giovanni strolled in.

"Look Gio. Isn't she just beautiful?!" Ur asked him. Did she just call me "she". Her face dropped when she saw Giovanni attempting to touch my dress with his grubby hands that were covered in jam. He was chewing some jammy doughnuts with his mouth wide open. So that's where Sting got the horrible eaten habits.

"Touch him and I'll cover you in ice. That way you won't be able to eat again!" That last threat caused him to sprint out of the room with his life. Was being obsessed with food something that was inherited?

*****

Ur and I were taken to Firenze and the meeting was going to be held in the palace; Il Primo Mavis

"He's here. He's here!" Zia whispered into my ear. "Your ex boyfriend. How'd cha feel?" Her sentences were rushed and it took me a while to understand what she said.

"Ecstatic."

"Really...?" She asked with glimmering eyes. She slowly walked off, walking backwards the whole time. She mimed the words 'Natsus got a boyfriend. Natsus got a husband. Natsu is a cheater and he's having an affair.' ;)

Once she finally disappeared, I waited. And waited. And waited.

Three hours of my life; that I will never get back. I was infuriated that Gajeel didn't even come. But what was worse was that I waited the whole time! Next time I see that fool, I would beat him to a pulp.

The whole time I waited. I was alone.

I sighed as I walked out of the palace. I wasn't going to stay there any longer.

I took a small stroll through the long path when I heard a small rustle in the trees behind me. I decided to ignore it.

A hand clamped over my mouth.

A hood was placed over my head.

I lost consciousness.

*****

A/N: Dun dun dumnnnn