I'm going to call you Rogue

I lived most of my life either in an orphanage or the sewer. I never had a parents love. I was abandoned as a child. I was called a monster by everyone. I was shunned. They told me that the Royal army came long ago and threw me here. I was kicked out of the orphanage and then lived in the sewer or the streets. Wherever I could find food even if that meant stealing and hurting others to get it. The only thing I have from my parents is a locket with a picture of a man and a women I presume are my parents. The man had black mess of hair and red eyes which I must of got from him. But what did I get from this women who's probably my mom.
I always stole stuff. I've stolen food, clothes and some luxuries. I used to steal books a lot then one day the librarian said I could borrow as much as I like. That's were I learnt to read and write.

One day I met a boy. He looked nearly exactly like me except his eyes were blue and his clothes seemed to tell me that he had a high status.
"The names Gray. What's yours?" He asked offering me his hand.
I stood there in silence staring at his hand. I could rob this kid. I'm sure id get loads of money from him but he's the first person who's spoken to me in a positive manner.

"I do not have a name." I muttered.
"For a poor kid. You speak like you've been educated." He said laughing.
"What are you talking about." I said furiously. "I find you, young sir quite rude."

"With an accent too." He doubled over laughing."I'm going to call you Rogue. And you need a shower." He wrinkled his nose and looked me up and down.
"What do you plan to do with me." I asked sceptically.
"I'm prince of the Ice nation. I can do whatever I want." He stuck his nose in the air.

"So you think your superior than me. And I can't just run off with some random stranger who assumes he's prince." I tutted at him.
"Rogue. You can't leave. You need a shower." He called after me as I turned to leave.
"We can be friends." He smiled at me and offered his hand again and this time I accepted.

"Rogue. We are leaving to go to Firenze. Gray and Natsu are going to meet. Make sure Grays ready." King Silver said to me. I bowed and left him, making my way to Gray.
"Gray. Are you finished preparing yourself?" I asked as I knocked on his door.

"Yeah. I am." I looked at him and saw he was wearing soldiers jacket and some trousers. He looked fine. I was surprised he even bothered trying to look good. Maybe it's because he's going to meet Lisanna or Natsu. The king told me not to tell. Which was not the most intelligent plan he came up with.
"I see you remembered that today is the day too meet with Lisanna." I muttered.

"You mean princess Lisanna." He said spinning with his hands on his heart.
"Of course. My apologies. I did not mean to disrespect you my lord." I said looking down.
"Don't worry buddy. Did you know today was the day we met."
"How could I forget." I said.