Escape Plan that doesn't fail... Right?

Sasu-Sama POV

"So how do you propose we escape?" Erza asked as she tapped the metal pole of the cage that trapped the three.

The two Free! Swimme- I mean the two guards had already left after giving the three information about the place.

Apparently this was Gajeels palace in the Land or Iron. They were under the palace, in the dungeons (kinda obvious). They were a few guards patrolling the place so if they wanted to escape they'd have to beat them up.

However, what the swimme- I mean guards didn't tell them was why they were even here in the first place. Apparently no one knew. Except King Gajeels and his right hand woman, Levy.

"We could attempt to lure other guards in and 'coax' them into giving us the keys." Rogue suggested. Erza tapped her fingers on her chin. Rogues plan was a good one. But no guards other than those two weirdos had even passed here. Maybe they were frightened. Erza always wondered why people were scared of her. She was a nice person... Right?

"Or...?" Natsu said as he walked over towards the two. He had previously be sleeping so the food would go down quicker. When it came to food. He was just as bad as... A pig? "We could use the keys of those two guar- I mean swimmers."

"No. That is impossible." Rogue said briskly. "We can't jeopardise their lives-" Natsu had keys dangling in between his fingers and a smug grin on his face.

"Once you're friends with Sting long enough. You learn how to steal food. You just simply use those skills on other things. Like this key for example." He pushed the key into the hole and twisted it in its lock. Erza then gave the large gate a shove and the door swung open.

"Sting. Gray. If those two ever had a child. Natsu, you would be that child. You are so much like both of them." Rogue muttered. Natsu understood that sentence and for the first time in a while, he heard Rogue make a joke.

The three walked past several other prison cells. They saw hardly anyone

A few prison guards came towards them but one right hook from Erza and they were probably dead

A large door loomed in front of them with light streaming in from the sides. They picked up their pace and began to run to the door.

Erza pushed open the door.

And they were in the throne room.

Sting and Gray stood in front of Gajeel who sat majestically on his throne. Levy at his side. The two had horrified looks on their faces. Gajeel grinning as Levy forced a smile on her face. They were all looking somewhere.

Natsu made a weird gagging noise and the other two finally looked at where everyone was looking at.

Cobra hung from the ceiling with a rope tied around his throat. He was struggling and crying out in vain.

No one moved a muscle.

Well they did since they were still breathing and their heart was beating. I meant that metaphorically.