Happy stuff!

*If any of you have seen the latest chapter of Fairytail. Cry with me. Don't spoil by commenting about what happens. But tell me how SAD IT FREAKING WAS!!!! I was crying through most of it. Like wtf hiro!!*

Natsu POV
Fratello?" Sting whispered. (Brother in Italian).

Cobras face quickly hid his shock. It twisted into a conceited smirk and his eyes returned to it's chaotic form.
"Sting. Well isn't this a great way to meet again." Cobra bellowed, loud enough to be heard by everyone.

"Get out of my way, Fire Nation scum." Gray whispered menacingly. I had nearly forgotten that he was here. Which was stupid since he nearly killed me. How could I forgot?
"Shut up kid. You know your about to be sent to your doom by your own people. You will be executed 'publicly' in Firenze."

Gray was going to be executed. I didn't know what to do. Sure he was about to kill me a few moments ago but this wasn't Gray. The Gray I knew was a terrible flirt and had no manners. He hated me even though sometimes he was really sweet and kind. His love for his kingdom had been twisted and it changed drastically since he was blaming the wrong people.
"Out of my way, now!" He shouted pulling out his spear.

Rogue pushed away the enemies he was fighting and ran towards Gray. A look of pain and sadness painted his face.
"Gray. Brother, stop. This isn't..." His sentence was cut short since Gray punched him to the opposite wall. Rogue fell onto an unconscious Ur. His eyes half open and blood running down is forehead.

Gray started running towards Cobra and me. He aimed his weapon right at us.
He threw the spear!

When a gush of wind rushed through my hair.

Sting stood in front of Cobra and had a spear through his chest. Crimson blood soaked through his armour and his breathing was hitched and he clawed at the spear that went straight through his abdomen.
"Nobody hurts my brother. I'm not losing him again." Sting whispered as he fell by Cobras feet.

I remember screaming out Stings name. I vaguely recall Rogue attempting to get up and help Sting. I was certain I saw a tear escape Cobras tear ducts. Cobra knocked out Gray and took him somewhere. I don't know where. I had lost too much blood. I lost consciousness.

****

*Great ending right? Sorry it was short and sad. Totally contradicts the title. Hehe.
Btw. What do you think of Gray and Natsu in this chapter??
Gray punched Rogue and may or may not of killed Sting.
Natsu finally realised the good side of Gray. A little to late tho =_=*