Two Star Crossed... ???

A/N: don't judge my Grammer mistakes. I'm tired and stuff. If I make any please can you point them out to me. Sorry I didn't update in so long.

'Ryos, you must accomplish this mission. I trust you with this duty and you mustn't fail!'

Rogue jumped off the carriage that had driven him all the way to the Fire Nation and there he stood, at the grand gate of the Palace.

Normally at occasions of such importance, he would either have Gray or another royal family member with him. He had never done such a task alone.

Rogues balled his fists as jutted out his chin and walked with slight elegance. His knees were shaking lightly causes him to look like a fearful animal in front of it's predator. His eyes looked bulged but he forced them to there normal size. This caused him to look as though he was constipating.

As he stumbled into the palace he walked up to the Throne room, trumpets were blown and his name was being announced.
"Prince Ryos of the Ice Nation!" A voice could be heard from his left but Rogues eyes didn't stop looking ahead.

Emperor Igneel and Empress Caldo sat on there thrones. Rogue attempted a bow before he stumbled on his 'own' feet and fell forward and flat on his face. In front of everyone important in the whole Fire Nation.

He won the award for most embarrassing thing to do at the worst possible time!!

He pushed himself up and sighed out loud. He noticed Caldo giggling into her delicate hand whilst Igneel had his cheeks puffed out and he was bright red. Was forcing himself not to laugh? Rogues eyes turned to look at Giovanni, Stings father to see him silently laughing in the corner but to make an abrupt stop when he saw Rogue looking. He saw the guards smirking and some bit their lips all trying not to laugh out loud. All but one.

Sting burst out laughing the second he saw Rogue drop to the floor. His laugh was so hard and loud that it echoed through out the whole room and anyone who stood near him shuffled away. He was now literally rolling on the floor laughing or 'ROFL' as the kids these days say.

Rogue scrunched up his face and looked down at his toes, glaring at them, angered that they him do something sooooooo humiliating. He flushed red and didn't dare look up.

"Sting?" Rogue asked. He had to retain some of his dignity. Sting looked up through wet eyes and red soaked cheeks. His breathing hitched as he tried to control his laughter. "Will you stop laughing like a fool! Don't you have the decency to not make it far more humiliating than it already is?" Sting stopped laughing due to the fact a ominous aura surrounded Rogue.

Rogue noticed the girl Jenny. The one who was supposed to replace Sting She was giving him a menacing look. A sky smirk was tugging at her lips as she glared over at Rogue.

Creepy with a capital CREEPY!

"Celestia, go get us the papers!" A girl with silver hair and a headband on rushed out of the room and sprinted back in with a scroll. She had a camera dangling from her neck. Rogue wondered what she needed that for. (GRASTU pics says author)

She threw Rogue the scroll and he caught it swiftly. He rolled it open and read the mission.

Rogue and Sting will go to The land of Oracion Seis and bring Cobra and his co-conspirator alive or dead.

Rogue looked up to the two royals and raised an eyebrow.

"Why did you not just explain this to me instead of giving me a scroll?"

"Talking wastes energy!" Igneel said bluntly. "Now Sting. Rogue. Bye!" He waved his hand to indicate he wanted the two teens to scram.

Rogue quickly shuffled out of the room with Sting at his heels.

"Time for an adventure with a hot guy!" Rogue immediately started to blush after hearing Stings words. He turned his head to hide his crimson cheeks. "Wow Rogue, you're so lucky that your on adventure with a guy as hot as me!" Rogues face fell. What could he expect from that idiot!

*****

Gajeel sat on a small throne at the end of a long simple table. On the opposite end sat Laxus. A temporary ally. Standing beside Laxus was a green haired lanky man. The green haired man who's name was Freed kept glazing over to look at Laxus.

Was there something going on between them that Gajeel should know about?

Levy, Gajeel right hand WOMEN! (Yes. There are women can have those jobs) stood by Gajeels side. The two men stared at each other till one spoke up

"Is the plan set?" Laxus asked

"Yes. Lisanna shall soon be mine and we shall rule over the Ice and Fire Nation!" Gajeel smirked as the thought of ruling and having his beloved dear Lisanaa. He loved the idea. It would soon become reality.

A/N: how was that chapter. Any thoughts? Anything I could improve on or explain more. All ideas given to me are considered!