That aint fun!

*guys read my stingue story. ;)*

"Do you even wanna marry me?" He asked. I stared at him for a full minute. I couldn't believe I was going to get married to this imbecile. I stared outside the carriage window as the carriage bumped up and down the rough road. I stared at the trees and noticed the bark was twisted and bent as though a giant had put them in that position. The branched stretched out, there fingers curling and grasping the wind. The grass blades stood erect and straight for nothing had ever walked these paths. "Doesn't your country care about how you feel?" He asked without a care in the world.

"Don't you care about how your country feels?" I asked him throwing him of his trail of thought. "If you cared and were a good leader you'd disregard your feelings and help protect your country even if it means marrying an idiot. That is what they teach us in the Fire Nation. They probably don't teach you idiots anything. I'm correct, am I not" I said smugly. His eyes widened and he stood there speechless. He's was pretty easy to manipulate, if I married him that'd mean I'd have control over the Ice nation too. I smiled inwardly to my self as I stared at his confused face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you." He said sadly, his bangs covering his eyes. His lips were pouted and for the first time in a long time I felt guilt. Before I could control myself I said. "Don't worry about it. It was my fault for being rude." When did I start apologising to people unless it was people I cared about?

We got of the carriage and I made my way to the gates of the castle, soldiers bowing and saluting the second I passed them. They stood with there swords over their shoulders standing in a line opposite each other, making some sort of path for me. Gray followed me like some lost puppy. He kept asking stupid questions like;
"Do the people here live in volcanoes?"
"Do the people here worship fire?"
"Do the people here die if there near ice?"

Probably some Ice nation stereotypes. The first kind of made sense. Some people did live and work in volcanoes. But I snapped at the last two.
"Do you worship ice and are YOU dead yet since your near fire?Huh? Stop asking such ridiculous questions and shut up!" I shouted at him making his hair fly back.

"No. We don't. And I'm not dead." He whispered. I was about to turn around and kill him when my father walked towards me.
"Natsu. Come. Were going to the throne room." My father turned and stalked off and I trails after, leaving Gray to run after me.

Once he was sitting on his throne he looked past me and at Gray.
"Woah. This place is exactly like the Ice nations except instead of silver, white and blue. It's gold, black and red. So were like total opposites." He exclaimed with a dumb look on his face.
"Well, you take after your fathers intelligence." My father said with a straight face. My mother walked in with Zia Ur right behind her.
"So Gray. So good to see you." She said, waiting for him to bow.
"Bow." I whispered and he did.
"It's a pleasure to meet you La Mia Donna (my lady)." He said.
"The pleasures mine." She responded smiling.
"So. How was the journey." Zia asked him. I wonder how she felt, seeing her son in so long and he didn't even know that was his real mom.
"Erm. Great." He said smiling.
"By the way sweet cheeks; the wedding this Friday." And with hat she excused herself and left the room.
"What, that's too soon don't you think?" Gray asked worriedly to my mother.
"For once I agree him." I examined.
"Nonsense." Mt father said. "It'll be fun."
How's getting married to an idiot fun?