Worst hornymoon ever

*I purposely did that in the title. It's not a spelling mistake.*

Sasusama the narrator POV.

"Torino!"
"Genoa!"
"Torino is a freaking exotic tropical island. We are going there!" Natsu yelled.

"Genoa is an island tooo mister. And it's a ski resort. We are soooo going there!" Gray screamed back.

Torino and Genoa where two islands in the Lago da Favola. Torino is a tropical island that some what resembles Hawaii. It is owned by the Fire Nation. Genoa is a ski resort. It's cold and freezing and it snows there all the time. It is owned by the Ice nation.

"Dude. You're married to me and you're doing as I say." Natsu shouted at Gray. He hated that fact that this moron was his husband and he hated the fact that he couldn't be the one to choose there honeymoon destination.

"When did I become your bitch. You flame brain!" Gray said scowling at me.
"The second I found out we were engaged!" Natsu said. He had already lost his temper and wanted to kill this moron.

"Natsu. Did anyone tell you it's mating season so that's why the queen said you have to go on a honey moon. It's cuz you're horny!" Sting said causally as he walked in into the room, munching on a drumstick.

"Who are you? And what did you say?" Gray asked sceptically.
"I'm Natsus best friend and the son of the fire nations general." He said with his mouth full of chicken. "Who are you?" Sting asked Rogue pointing at him.

"I am Rogue. And may I suggest that you talk when you finished swallowing the contents of your mouth." He said briskly, brushing past him.

"He seems nice." Sting muttered.
"Anyway. We are going Torino! Don't you want you want me to happy." Natsu said twirling his hair with his finger. He pouted and batted his eye lashes and looked at Gray seductively.
"Torino it is!" Gray gulped and started blushing hard.

"Thanks moron." Natsu pushed past Gray and walked off, scowling.
"You're really easy to manipulate." Sting said nodding. "Can you get me more chicken."
"No!" Gray said. Sting tried to look seductive but that failed.

The boat ride to Torino was long and tiring. The sea clung to the boat as the boat pushed it's why deeper into the lake. The clouds churned and twisted in the sky as though they were preparing themselves for a tempest. The blue sky looked dismal and grey because today Gray and Natsu had to spend a full weekend with each other. The sun beat down on them, it's light rays blinding everyone. Gray looked over to Natsu and saw him throwing up at the side of the boat. He just turned his head and pretended he didn't see his husband throwing up of that side of the boating carried on smiling at the crew. Natsu felt horrible he always got sea sick but then Zia would always magically make it disappear by knocking him unconscious.

"Are we nearly there yet?" Natsu moaned, lifting his head up to the sailors.
"Yes my lord. Don't worry, we are nearly there." One of the sailors said reassuringly.

Natsu stumbled from the deck and pushed his way through towards the cabins. He grabbed a handle of one of the rooms and twisted it and tumbled in into the room. He scanned his surroundings and saw that the room was the men's toilet. For the sailors. It reeked and the smell nearly made him lose his sense of smell. He gagged and blocked out the smell to his nose and picked up his courage and walked towards one of the cubicles. He pushed open one of the doors, towards the left side of the toilet and a sailor was sitting there, reading a newspaper. He was fat and his but cheeks hung outside the toilet seat. He grinned up at Natsu

"Hello my lord. Good day today ain't it?" He said nodding his head. Natsus eyes widened and slowly nodded. And he removed himself from that cubicle. He shoved himself into the furthest away from the sailors and knelt down. And threw up some more. A) because he was sea sick. B) because he walked into that man doing his business. C) because he was married to Gray. He hated it all so far. He then picked himself up and walked out of the cubicle. He dragged his feet towards his room and opened the door. He saw Gray sprawled across his bed and that annoyed him. Gray sat up and stared at the sick boy.

"Are you alright." He asked concerned. He actually looked worried for Natsu but Natsu didn't care one bit.
"Why do you care? And why are you in my room?" He muttered, as he watched Gray walk towards the drawer to change his top, since it still reeked of sea salt. He pulled off his shirt and grabbed another one from the drawer. Natsu stared at his bare chest and drool formed from his mouth. He shook his head and turned away. This is probably the hormones since it's mating season he thought.

"This is my room. Not yours. Unless were sharing?" Gray said as he tugged the shirt over his head. "Can I ask you a question?"
"What is it?" Natsu wondered as he plopped down on to the bed, holding his stomach.
"What's mating season?" He asked and Natsu's eyes widened.

The boat docked at the Torino's main dock and Natsu and Gray wobbled out, as the journey was too long. Gray gasped at the sight. The tropical island was a sight for sore eyes. Palm trees were lined up, representing some sort of road. They draped down, hanging down like a wilting flower. The floor was covered in exotic unknown and still unnamed flowers. There was more colours assorted there than there were colours in a beautiful rainbow. The people had grass skirts and flower necklaces on. The girls wore a bikini top whilst the men were bare chested, which made Natsu cringe. Gray looked up and saw a active volcano at the far distant and sweet dropped. He didn't want to die. The magma trailed the volcano like tributaries from a river.

"Hurry up. Your wasting time, staring at this stuff." Natsu scowled at him and tutted, rolling his eyes. Gray ran forward and followed Natsu since he knew where he was going.

They walked into the main hotel and it looked like a wooden house except a really fancy, expensive one. The floor was clustered in more exotic flowers and neither the two boys seemed to enjoy the fact that they were waking on dead flowers. The door was opened by a pretty girl and she bowed at the two in respect. They walked towards the main desk and a man handed them the key and called another to lead the way. Both boys stared at the hotels interior. It looked amazing and simple. The floor and walls were wooden and pine. They liked like they were carefully glossed because they reflected the light from the chandelier. The walls had small little frames with flowers and animals as pictures. The man lead them towards their room, hauling the luggage after them. Gray offered to open the door and he thanked him and left the luggage inside the room.

The room was dazzling. It had a king size bed placed right in the middle. The window took up one side of the wall and the wind gently pushed the curtains. Outside was a glass balcony and you could stand there and gaze upon the whole island.

Natsu walked towards the middle of the bed and picked up a box and paper.
"It says: Don't go too crazy! Be safe. I know it's mating season Natsu but please be careful. Love from mom." The box was a box of condoms and Natsu held it gingerly and through it in the bin.

"Nice mom you got." Gray muttered. And that's when Gray started to change his clothes to more decent ones. This island was too hot. The whole time Gray vaguely realised Natsu staring at him.

When he looked over, he saw Natsus face was filled with lust.
"So that's what happens in mating season." He smirked. "Then I'll satisfy his hunger."