Veglione Grande: Parte 2

*The pic is what the men would wear. Like that's what Stings wearing and Grays wearing something similar except blue. Most men are wearing these except the difference is colour and the badges. Like the royalty would wear a badge that is the shape of a either fire or ice. Someone in the kings court would wear a cross. A baron, Baroness, Dame, Lady, Lord and Sir would wear a star. Soldiers who did lots of good things (men or women) would have more badges and that would basically show others ' I'm awesome'. XD.*

"Rogue! I don't even want to go. Why are you forcing me." I moaned.

"Because you must go. And it'll aid you in your recovery of moving on from Juvia." Rogue said in a matter of factly tone.

"Why'd you have to bring that back up." I said, clearly pissed.

"You really are tiresome." He said putting his two fingers in the bridge of his nose. "Your mother would be displeased at your actions." He sighed tutting.

"Rogue. You love me right?" I said seductively.

"In what prospect are you implying." He asked cautiously.

"Any. Which one do you want?" I said winking at him.

"Gray? You are quite shameless. And extremely flirtatious." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Do you ever speak normally." I asked.

"Pardon?" He said confused.

"As in you always use 'sophisticated words'. You speak like mother when she has her tea parties." I said mimicking the queen of England, holding an invisible tea cup and saucer.

"Gray. So what your indicating is that due to the fact that my range of vocabulary far exceeds yours, that I'm like your mother."

"Exactly!" I said raising my arms triumphantly.

"Its discourteous of you to say such things. You are quite the audacious one. Not in a good way. Can your mind even comprehend anything I'm saying at the current moment." He asked clearly annoyed with my stupidity.

"Nope." I said flatly.

I should tell you a bit about Rogue. He's what you call the 'Queen of England'. He's so posh and well mannered. He's the perfect boy. He has no flaws and can do literally anything. He has dark hair and red eyes. He always wears black like he's going to some kind of funeral even though he's only been one. (;)). He uses Shadow Dragon slaying magic because Ice has a dark side and that's the type of magic he uses. Also since it's dragon slaying magic shows that we stole the Fire Nations Lacrima. Haha. We beat them. He's fair and considerate but he's also kind and caring: to me of course. We've been best friends since before I could even remember.

The carriage stopped. We jumped of and looked around. I could see people hanging around hoping to see a glance of me. As I walked in through the palace with Rogue by my side, a trumpet was blown and my name was announced.

"Prince Gray Fullbuster of the Ice Kingdom." Was called out.

I looked around and I'm vaguely recall seeing a wisp of pink hair.

The party itself was boring. Except the girls. Man the Fire Kingdoms girls were fine. Yeah they were smoking: Get the joke. I chatted and socialised with those of my own and and the others kingdom.

"Gray. Come now. We must meet the royal family of the Fire Empire." My father said tapping my shoulder.

"Signore. Is it time already." Rogue said bowing slightly.

"Yes it is. Rogue please accompany us?" My mother asked smiling.

"It would be my pleasure Signora." He said bowing.

The four of us walked towards the opposite side of the hall. And there I saw the most beautiful girl in the world. She had coral pink hair. Light make up and a blue dress. She was absolutely stunning. She had warm brown eyes that reminded me of melted chocolate. Her smile was just dazzling and made me feel warm and giddy in the inside.

"Good day to you Ignnsjfh" My dad was cut of by me rushing past him.

"Would you care to dance Signora?" I asked offering my hand to her.