Chapter Twenty Eight

"Two weeks later, I went with mister Luther to New York, he has few meetings to attend there, so I waited him in his office till he comes back."

Luther: It was a busy day Emily, go have some rest in my house, my driver will take you there.

If you don't mind, mister Luther, is it okay to visit a friend of mine, before heading home?

Luther: I don't mind at all, you are working 24/7, this is the least I can do, go enjoy your time, I will meet you at ten.

I really appreciate that sir, have a nice day.

"I left his company heading to surprise Jamie, he doesn't know that I'm in New York."

"An hour later I arrived to his main office, he manages his business from there, I asked people inside the company to lead me to his office, this is my first time here."

"When I saw him on the corridor, he ran toward me and pulled me in a tight hug."

Jamie: I'm very happy for seeing you again, the best surprise ever.

I'm really happy to see you too Jamie, you can relaxnow, I can't breathe.

Jamie(leaving the hug and holding my hand): I'm really sorry, I'm just happy, it was unplanned movement, how long are you going to stay here in NY?

A week or two, it depends on Mister Luther's schedule.

Jamie: I will find a way to let him stay longer than usual.

Really?! How?

Jamie: He has feelings for my grandmother Maria, since they were kids, I'll let her take him on a vacation or something, so you can stay a little bit longer.

This is a great idea, give us a visit you and Maria, in Luther palace, so we can spend more time together, as you know, I work 24/7 so I can't take a leave or something, today was an exception.

Jamie: I will do my best to convince her, can we have lunch at least?

I can, but you have to bake me pizza.

Jamie: It would be a pleasure, let's go to my place then.

"While we were having pizza we were talking about the old days and how much he was annoying by asking the employees in the hotel to bring their supervisor which is me because he had a problem with food or service just to have a conversation with me."

"After having a lovely day with Jamie, I asked the driver to take me back home, I want to have some rest before ten, I have to be a awake when Luther comes back."

"Later that day while I'm putting my things in the closet mister Luther sent me a message with the butler that, he wants me to meet him downstairs. And that's what I did."

Hey mister Luther, How can I help you?

We have a special guest this evening Emily, her name is Maria, I want you to take care of her.

That would be a pleasure sir.

Luther: Great, she has her grandson too, so you will not be lonely this evening, you will have a company.

That would be nice sir, I'm going to inform the butler to get ready for our guests.

"Two hours later, Maria and Jamie Entered the house and sit with Luther in the living room, I was in the kitchen preparing for their visit, Luther called me to meet them, so I went to the living room."

Maria: Good evening Emily, long time no see.

Hey Mrs. Maria, How are you doing?

Luther: You guys know each other?

Maria: Indeed Luther, off course she can't remember our first meeting, but I forgive her, she had an accident and she can't remember anything before that accident.

Luther: I didn't know that, sorry Emily.

Thanks mister Luther, the butler is ready to serve everything in order so I'm going to take Jamie for a walk I'm sure that you have many things to talk about with mrs Maria.

Luther: You know everything Emily, enjoy your time with Jamie