Chapter Seven

Jamie's pov

It's 7 in the morning and I'm waiting this beautiful lady in front of her building.

I have been awake since yesterday because when I sleep nothing will wake me up. I'm drinking a strong coffee.

She is finally here, she is wearing a bodycon dress that shows her curves, she has the most attractive hair in the country for sure. She takes a taxi and I follow them.

20 minutes later she arrives to her destination, she enters Eric's company.

Oh my God I can't go in there, Eric will think that William sent me to find Emily.

I'm going in anyway I don't care about Eric. I want this girl no matter what is going to happen.

I enter the place and go to Reception and ask about her.

The receptionist: I can't tell you sir about her name it's the company policies.

I will give you a thousand dollars right now if you give me her name.

The receptionist: show me the money.

I show him the money.

The receptionist: her name is Bella Autry and she is the personal assistant for Mr. Eric.

What time does she finish?

At 5 pm sir

I give him the money and leave.I will come back at five to talk to her.

Emily's pov

I enter into Eric' s office, and he was there.

Good morning Eric.

Eric: Hello hello hello what is this Emily, you look amazing .

If I want to act french I should wear like them right.

Eric: off course darling, always wear like them, fashion in the US is shit, French fashion is the best.

So tell me why are you here, it's so early Eric

Eric: I have so much work to do and i have to finish early that's why I'm here.

I see.

Eric: Now go to your desk I can't concentrate in front of this body.

I chuckle. I will bring you coffee Eric

Eric:, that would be great Emily.

See you in a bit.

Few minutes later I come back with a cup of coffee and put it on his desk.

Before you leave Emily, do you know how to type.

Off course Eric I'm the best I can type 120 words per minute.

Eric: that's perfect, take all these documents and type them all, when you finish send them to me be Email.

Don't worry sir they will be on your E-mail before 5.

Eric: great.

I left his office and start typing. So many documents, but who cares, I like typing. Two hours later the office phone rings.
Hello.

Hi, is Eric Giller there?

Who is this?

Tell him William wants to talk with you.

And your last name sir,

Who are you?

I'm his assistant Bella Autry