Chapter Six

Eric's pov

It's almost 8 I'm late, I should be home now.

Hey lily, I know I'm late, a police officer stops me, he asked me many questions, I thought that you sent him.

Lily: I'm sure jealous but not to that level honey, when you arrive meet me at the swimming pool, I'm doing barbecue.

That's perfect my love, see you in a bit.

I arrive home and I go to my wife's spot, to find her barbecuing by herself. Hello my love.

Lily: tell me about you day with details.

The only detail you want to hear is firing Emily, I feel bad about What I did to her, she cried a lot before leaving, she doesn't have any money and she has to pay the rent.

Lily feels Remorseful
Lily: really, I told you to find her a job in one of your friends companies right.

I tried but couldn't, no one needs an assistant.

Lily: she will go back to William's company for sure.

No she won't, William harmed her and hit her many times so she ran away from his company.

Lily: don't let me feel sorry about her.

I'm not darling I just told you about her situation.

Lily: let's eat and stop thinking about her for a moment.

Emily's pov

I have been eating chips for three hours, this is a waste of time. I'm calling Maia to visit her.

Hey Maia, can I come by.

Maia: I'm not at home Emily, I'm out with my boyfriend.

Okay I will find something else to do, call me when you are back.

Maia: Okay sweatie

What should I do I feel so bored at the moment. I will go out to drink something, there's a bar in the city I'm giving it a visit right now. t's a lovely weather I will walk.

I arrive after 10 minutes of walking, I enter the bar and find a seat, I greet the bartender and ask him for a Martini with two olives.

While I'm enjoying my Martini a guy comes to sit beside me.

The guy: hello beautiful.

I ignored him, but he did it again a few more times.

I'm really not interested.

The guy: I like your tone, can I ask for your name?

No you can't, I changed the seat after that and he followed me again.

I'm going to call the security.

The guy: I own the place I can call them for you.

No need because I'm leaving.

The guy: nono, stay I won't bother you again.

Great.

After 30 minutes I ask for the bill but the bartender said Jamie scott the owner of this place paid for you.

Can I see him at least.

The bartender: I will ask him about that.

Few moments later he came with the same guy who bothered me the whole evening, turns out he really owns the place.

Listen Pal I don't want you to pay for my drinks , I put 30 dollars on the table and left the place,
He follows me, Miss at least tell me you name please I will not bother you again.

I'm not going to tell you my name, I scared him by using the pepper spray.

He finally leaves, I take a taxi and leave the place.

Jamie's pot

I ride my car to follow her, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

I'm calling William, Hey I can't come tonight, I have something to do.

William: What is this thing.

Just personal issues.

William: I am sure that you are following a girl right now.

No I'm not, I will call you back bye,

I end the call and concentrate on the taxi that she took. Few minutes later She finally arrives to her building. I stop my car near to that building but not that near so she can't see me.

I stay for a while to guess which apartment she lives in but I couldn't. I saved the location of the place in google maps application and left the area. I will do my best to have her but I don't know how. I will come tomorrow morning early to follow her or something trying to meet her.

Emily's pov

This man is crazy, rich men are just kids who think they can own everything they want. I'm not going to that place again. I just want to sleep, tomorrow is a new shitty day.