Thirty

Jamie's POV.

"I woke up next morning very excited because I'm taking Emily on a date, I called my grandmother hoping to receive any advice from her."

"Through the phone": Hey grandma, listen umm...

Maria: Yeah.

I got a big date coming up, do you know a good restaurant?

Maria: Yeah I do actually. There's a fancy one near to your club, They got great food and it's really romantic. It's called 'H Restaurant', they have French and Italian menus. Take her downtown after dinner and listen to some Jazz!

Ooh, great! Thanks! I see you're more excited than me for this date.

Maria: Ooh, for two reasons. The first one I miss dating. Gettin' all dressed up and going to a fancy restaurant it's so much fun! I mean having business meetings all the day is such a boring thing if you know what I mean, the second reason is I know that your date is Emily and that's I have been waiting this since I met her.

I agree with you, I have to go now grandma, I'm going to buy her something, see you tomorrow.(ending the call)

Calling Emily: Hey, after our conversation last night, can I ask you to go on a date with me this evening?

Emily: That came out from nowhere, I should ask Luther first Jamie, I can't leave the house without his permission. Wait a second.

(Emily's voice through her phone): Hey Mister Luther can I go out this evening?

Luther: Off course and you can, take my driver too.

Emily: I really appreciate that, a friend of mine will give me a ride.

Luther: Glad to hear that you have a social life, enjoy your time darling.

Emily: Thank you sir. That's my plan for the night.

Emily (back to our call): Okay! Pick me up at seven.

Jamie: Seven it is, see you then.

Emily: All right!! Don't be late.(ending the call).

Emily's POV.

While I'm waiting in front of Luther's house door, Jamie enters the gate driving a Bugatti which is weird because he prefers SUVs.

Jamie: Hey, These are for you. (Hands her some flowers.)

Ohh, Lilies. Jamie, they're my favorite! I actually feel like I'm going on a real date!

Jamie: Hey come on now, this is a real date. And I'm sure that this date will be the best in your entire life.

Ah yes, This is my first date ever so I have no idea how dates should be.

Jamie: Let's figure out how dates are, shall we.( opening the door for me).

Later that night while we are in the restaurant a waitress is taking Jamie's dinner order which is enough for ten people.

Wow! With this order things will lead us to a pretty good date. Oh, are you okay Jamie, you seem nervous, I should be nervous not you, I'm sure that you had thousands of dates before.

Jamie: Non of them like this one, and I'm acting as normal as I can, but believe me my knees are shaking at the moment.

Don't make me nervous too Jamie, so tell me what's Jamie like in his dates. Do you have any moves?

Jamie: No. Umm, just myself.

I know you are hiding something. Come on tell me your moves.

Jamie: Oh alright. Umm, well, okay, I usually start by having a bottle of wine sent to my table from a friend of mine or from the owner of the restaurant.

Oh my God. And that works?!

Jamie: Well it does when you combine it with, "This is embarrassing".

Oh, you poor little rich man.

Jamie: Next sentence, I was gonna wait until the end of the night to kiss you, but you're so beautiful...I don't think I can wait more.

Oh my god! I almost leaned in!

Jamie: It's your turn, tell me one of your moves.

I don't have actually, this is my first date ever.

Jamie: who lm lying to You're so hot, you don't need any moves.

Thank you! And now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the rest room.

Jamie: Take your time sweet heart

Jamie paid the bill and invited my to have a dance with him in a classy jazz club, I couldn't say anything but yes.

"After having a very lovely time in that jazz club he took me home."Hey Jamie ."

Hey Jamie, can I just say I think this is the best date I ever had!

Jamie: I'm really glad, you know what, me too!

Jamie: I never laughed so hard that much!! Did you see the wine come out of my nose?

Jamie: I think everyone in the restaurant saw that.

Jame: I gotta say, I never knew I could enjoy this much.

Because you never went out with me.

Jamie: Indeed.

We got into the car and drove back home.

Okay Jamie . I had such a wonderful time.(closing his car's door behind me).

Me too. See you

Next morning while I'm waiting in Luther's office, he's having meetings in in another room. Jamie just entered.

What are you doing here Jamie, Don't you have work to do?

Jamie: I do, you are my work.

Funny you, I have a question, After our date last night, did you feel a little weird?

Jamie: Oh my God! You did too?

Emily: I don't know! I'm thinking it was the lobster.

Jamie (disappointed): Oh yeah, the lobster.

I mean I was up sick all night.

Jamie: Yeah me too.

It's not my fault Jamie, lobster was your choice last night.

Jamie: Do you have any plans for tonight?

Speaking about that, mister Luther told me this morning that we are leaving to London this evening, he has a busy week there.