Chapter Twenty two

Emily's POV.

Kristina : I changed because of you Jamie, Because I hated men after dating you, my life was shit when I was with you.

Jamie: What?! You are kidding me right.

Kristina : No I'm not, when I met Emily she was too kind to me, she let know a new meaning of this life. (crying)

Jamie: I wasn't that bad.

Kristina: yes you were, I had bad relationship before but you were the worst.

Maria: Calm down Kristina, have a seat please.

I'm not going to sit on the same table with Jamie, I'm leaving right now and taking Emily with me, Jamie is a nightmare and I don't want him to harm her.

"Kristina, Maia and I left the restaurant heading to Alexander house"

You rescued us there, you are great, you were saying the truth there right?

Kristina : No I wasn't, I was laying.

Maia: Really, and why is that?

Kristina : Jamie is a good person, but you told me yesterday that Emily doesn't want Jamie in her life. That's why I acted like this.

You did well there Elizabeth, you are the best.

Kristina: Anything for you, I guess you you inviting me for lunch now.

Don't worry about that, I'm calling Benjamin to prepare us lunch.

Kristina: Great, because I'm starving.

Alexander's POV.

Maria: You put us in a bad situation because of your behavior Jamie, what did you do to her her when you were dating.

Jamie: She is lying grandma, I was so kind to her, and I'm the one who decided to leave her because she was sleeping with every one of my employees.

Are you sure about that Jamie?

Jamie: off course I'm sure, we should warn Emily, Kristina is lioness.

Maria: Are you trying to look Innocent?

Jamie: I swear to God that Kristina is lioness, and she is going to harm Emily like what she did to me.

Emily's POV.

I'm sure that Maria is blaming Jamie right now, I feel sad about him.

Kristina : No need to think about him Emily, if you don't want him in you life then no need to feel sad.

I'm just saying.

Maia: Is it early to celebrate by getting tipsy?

Kristina: It's never early to get tipsy.

What about your job Elizabeth?

I took a leave till the end of the day.

"While we were having lunch in the living room Alexander showed up"

Alexander: Hey guys, can I have a word with you Emily?

Off course, excuse me guys, see you in a bit.

"I went with Alexander to my room to have a conversation"

Alexander: Jamie told me that Kristina is a lioness, and I should warn you about her, she is the bad one not him.

She told me that she was laying, but I didn't know that she's a lioness, are you sure about that?

Alexander: absolutely sure, ask her to leave please, I can't host a lioness in my house.

I can't ask her to leave, just give her thirty minutes then we will find away to take her out of your house.

Maria POV.

I went to the private Jett with jame.

Maria: Why did you do that to us Jamie? This is not good for our reputation.

Jamie: I didn't do anything grandma, Kristina was laying ask all girls that I dated before about me, I'm kind to all girls.

Maria: You have to prove that, at least for our reputation.

Jamie: that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to bring everyone she dated in the last three years.

Emily's POV.

After taking Kristina outside, I went to spend some time with Maia and Alexander.

Alexander: thanks God that this lioness left, I was so nervous, now we can celebrate I will ask Benjamin to bring us whisky.

Maia: please guys don't hate her that much I should be nice with her to have a promotion in my job.

Alexander: do whatever you want with her outside this house.

I'm going to call Eric, enjoy your fight guys.

Alexander: who is Eric?

I will tell you about him when I come back.

"I went to my room to call Eric, I'm afraid that because of his craziness he will harm him self "

Hey Eric.

Eric: Emily!! Finally! How you doing?

I'm doing fine, why did you send me that message yesterday?

Eric: Since you left I feel empty from inside, I can't even work, you should come back to work with me.

I can't do that, I already have a job with a new boss.

Eric: I'm going to buy the company that you are working in.

Please Eric don't do that, I quit working with you because I don't want to ruin your marriage.

Eric: I don't care about my marriage, I just want to see you.

Don't be silly Eric, your wife is the love of your life not me, I have to go now, call you later.