Chapter Twenty Five

Emily's POV.

"Three weeks later I wake up to find two men arguing in front of me in my room, a hospital room what am I doing here oh my God"

William: Thank God you are a ake, How do you feel?!

Jamie: Don't push her, give her some time.

"Do I know you guys, what is this, why I'm here?"

William: I am William and this is Jamie.

"I don't know you guys please leave me alone"

Jamie: We are your friends Emily remember?

Emily is my name oh my God, I can't remember anything.

William: are you serous Emily? (Putting his hand on my shoulder)

Don't touch me, I don't know you.

William: okay sorry, I'm going to tell the doctors that you are a wake.

"He goes out and I sit with the other man in silence"

Jamie: I'm really glad that you are awake.

I'm sorry but I can't remember anything about you, are we friends? Have we dated before?

Jamie: it's complicated.

Explain it to me?

Jamie: next time, now you should have some rest.

Okay, can I have some water please.

Jamie: off course, here you go.

"Few minutes later the man who was standing here comes with a doctor"

The doctor: Good afternoon Emily, I am doctor Khazooq, how do you feel?

I can't remember anything doctor, even my name.

Khazooq: this is so normal Emily, Because you fell over a horse on a high speed.

Over a horse!! When did that happen?

Khazooq: Three weeks ago.

I can't remember this!!.

Khazooq: Emily don't worry you need just few weeks to remember everything, we have good doctors for that.

I hope so, thanks.

Khazooq: no need to thank me, it's my job.

"The doctor left the room and I'm with two strangers in my room"

William: do you want to eat something Emily.

Yes please, I'm starving.

William: great then, I will be back soon, do you want anything Jamie.

Jamie: no thanks, I'm good.

So, Jamie is your name?

Jamie: yes.

So tell me Jamie, have we been dating before.

Jamie: No actually, I tried but you rejected me so many times.

And why is that? You look like a good man.

Jamie: I have no Idea, I've been asking my self the same question.

What about the other guy?

Jamie: William, no you were not, you used to be as his personal assistant.

Oh really, so he is my boss now?

Jamie: technically, he bought the company that you are working in, so he is your boss.

Do I have any other people in my life?

Jamie: yes, you have a best friend her name is Maia if you remember her.

Actually I don't, could you please call her, I want to see her face.

Jamie: unfortunately I don't have her number.

It's okay, I will ask the other guy, don't worry.

"William enters the room with a tray full of food "

William: I asked the doctor if it's okay to eat he told me that you only can have one or two bites because your stomach is weak.

That's fine, thanks for the food, do you have my best friend number?

William: You mean Maia?? No actually we haven't communicated before, sorry.

It's okay, so you are my boss? Jamie told me

William: No one is your boss Emily, don't listen to him, you used to but now you are working in another company.

William's POV.

"Emily is trying to eat slowly and I go to sit with Jamie."

Why you told her that I'm her boss.

Jamie: without a reason, Why are you hiding this.

I'm not hiding anything, I just want a fresh start with her, she always remembesr me as a bad guy, but now because she had memory loss we can start over.

Jamie: I like the Idea, and because I'm idiot I missed it so I told her that I tried to become her boyfriend but she rejected me so many times.

That is the difference between you and me, I use my mind and you use your heart.

Jamie: okay Sherlock, what are we going to do to make her remember everything?

While I'm ordering food I registered for Psychotherapy sessions for her, she will start tomorrow.

Maia's POV.

Where the hell is she Alexander?

Alexander: I have no Idea Maia, maybe she is in a journey with William or something.

She won't go in a journey with William without telling me no way.

Alexander: My men and I searched every inch in Las Vegas, she disappeared.

Do you have William's number?

Alexander: I don't actually, he used his lane phone to contact me to by the company, and when I called his company they told me that they don't know where is he.

Jamie's POV:

Let's have a cigarette outside William, see you soon Emily try to have some rest.

Emily: Okay guys thanks for the company.

"I go outside with William to discuss our situation"

Listen William, I don't want to lose our friendship and I don't want to lose her either, let's let her choose between us.

William: We have competitors my friend, Alexander and Eric.

Really!! But Eric is a married man and I don't think Alexander is in love with her like us.

William: You know nothing my friend, Alexander wanted to lose millions to keep her as his assistant but he couldn't control his greediness and Eric tried to reach her for three weeks by sending love and missing messages and he called her hundreds of times till I turned her mobile off.

We don't have to tell them about her situation or where she is.

William: They will know eventually, we can't hide her for a very long period.