Chapter Twenty Three

Emily's POV.

"I'm at my office now filling some documents and while I'm doing that Alexander came and told me that he is going to sell his company"

Are you kidding me Alexander, is it Eric?

Alexander: No he is not, he called me this morning and I rejected his offer, but two hours later I received a call from a very important company in LA and I couldn't reject their offer.

I'm sure Eric is behind this.

Alexander: I don't think so, Eric can't afford a huge number which they gave me.

But what about me, I don't need a new boss.

Alexander: We have a problem here, they have one condition to buy this company, no one can leave except me and if I take any employee with me The purchase contract is void and things go back to what they were, but don't worry, you can stay at my place because I don't want you to leave.

I don't want to a new boss, I'm comfortable with you.

Alexander: I know that, I will do my best to make you an exception to take you with me.

I appreciate that Alexander.

Alexander: They are coming in three hours, send an email to employees ask them to get ready.

Okay, don't worry.

"Suddenly William shows up in front of me without any introductions"

William: Hey Emily, long time no see.

Not long enough! what are you doing here?

William: it's impolite to speak with your boss that way.

What!! My boss?!

William: Yes, I am the owner of this company now, whether you like it or not.

I'm leaving then.

William: You can't leave either, I'm sure that Alexander told you about our condition to buy this company.

How did you find me William, you are a nightmare.

You don't know how much I suffered to find you, I paid much more that what the company is worth to be with you in the same place.

William: You should see the contract, because there is another condition, I can ask my assistant to stay with me in the same house, because she is my assistant not just in the company.

In your dreams William, I'm leaving right now.

" I left the company heading to Alexander's house without telling him and in my way I called Maia to meet me there, I should tell her about what happened and ask her for an advice."

Maia: Oh my God, this man is smug, he is going to destroy your life, I don't know what to say, maybe we should wait Alexander to know the whereabouts of things and what we should to.

Alexander's POV.

This is not our deal, I didn't know that you are forcing Emily to stay in your place, this is not fair, I should ask her before selling you the company William.

William: Are you stupid Alex, you don't have to ask her about her opinion, this bargain will not happen to you twice, are you going to lose it because Emily?

I don't want to hurt her feelings.

William: you will not hurt anything Alex, she will get used to it, sign here and gain five times what your company is worth.

Emily's POV.

Maia: Alexander will be here any minute, have a drink and be calm.

"Few minutes later Alexander just came in with a sad face"

Alexander: I'm sorry guys, I sold the company.

But what about us?

Alexander: William will take you Emily to live with him and only you, not because I don't want you to stay here, I really don't want you to leave, I should obey his orders.

Maia: What about me?

Alexander: You will stay here with me, he wants Emily in his house and that's it.

Maia: Oh my God I can't leave Emily with this monster in his house by herself.

Alexander: And you can't go either, he was so strict about this situation.

What if I don't want to go?

Alexander: He is going to sue you, and you will go to jail.

Why is that?

Alexander: when you started working with me you signed on a contract, and one clause was  obeying your boss whatever he wants you to do no matter where or when.

Oh my God, I didn't know that, this is shit, I guess I should go to William's place is better than going to jail.

Alexander: I have another thing to say, he is waiting you outside.

What!! Why?

Alexander: he knew that you are going to say yes so he followed me to pick you up.

"I left the house disappointed about what Alexander did, he treated me like a slave, this is bad"

"William was waiting me outside the house so I enter his car"

William: Hello Emily, it's really nice to see you in my car again.

You are a bad guy William, you know that.

William: No I'm not, that's why I bought Alexander's company, to prove that to you.

But that is so mean to treat me like a slave and not asking me about my opinion in this situation.

William: You didn't give me a choice Emily, I did this to make it up to you, I want you to see how good I am.

"After few minutes we entered a massive castle in a very luxurious area"

Are we going to stay here?

William: Yes, do you like it?

I don't like big houses, and I don't like you too.

William: We don't have to use all of it, we can use some.

We don't have to use it at all, take me back to Alexander's house.

"He didn't answer"

"We enteedr the mansion and William lead me to my room it's really a nice room but I'm not in the mood to like it, I'm so mad about what happened, I'm going to live with a monster under the same roof because I signed a stupid contract"