Chapter 9: Coming Home

The last couple of days have been tense because Aurora and Juno have been having a hard time getting along. Both of them have strong feelings for me, but don't love the idea of having to share me, however, today was a good day because they were being nice to each other. I knew something was off, but I didn't want to ask and ruin the peace.

Juno: Master can I join you for a minute?

(Y/N): Sure.

Juno joined me in Orchid's rooms where I was tending to the flowers.

Juno: How are you feeling?

(Y/N): I feel fine.

She placed her hand on my chest and sighed.

Juno: Master I can feel your stress. I don't like it when you lie to me. Please tell me what's wrong.

(Y/N): I'm sorry. It is nothing.

Juno: It's about me and Aurora isn't it?

(Y/N): It's not like that.

Juno: Is it because of how we fight over you?

(Y/N): Yes, but I think it comes down to Aurora wanting to protect herself from getting hurt. As you now know she has expressed her feelings for me, but she is afraid that her emotions will get the better of her causing her to lose this. I guess that is why she is sometimes cold and pushes me away and I know you hate it when she does that because you care for me deeply.

Juno: I love you and it hurts me when she is cold to you. I know she may not mean it, but it doesn't change the fact that... that.
(Y/N): Shhh. It's ok no need to get worked up over nothing.

I pulled her into a hug.

Juno: I'm sorry I have been causing you so much stress.

She was looking up at me with sad eyes. She was really upset about all this, so I kissed her. She was shocked at first, but sank into it. When we separated her face all different shades of red.

Juno: Master that was wonderful, but why did you kiss me?

(Y/N): I love you and I wanted to show you that I appreciate you. Everything is ok, don't worry about it.

She seemed to be doing better because she couldn't stop smiling.

(Y/N): Come on why don't we head inside? I want to finish a few more things before the girls come back tomorrow.

Juno: If it's ok master I would like to go speak with Aurora.

(Y/N): Yeah go ahead I will see you later.

Juno: Thank you.

I watched as she left out the back and I headed into the house.

Ms. Smith: That was beautiful.