Characters (There are more to come)

This is my first write on these characters/descriptions, so I may update these/add more to them.

1) Amunet

Race: PharaohAmunet is a princess who really has no interest in ruling

Race: Pharaoh
Amunet is a princess who really has no interest in ruling. She has always dreamed of meeting a man, settling down, and living the simple life. Upon meeting she is immediately taken with you and wants to make you hers. She struggles to express her feelings for you along with adjusting to a commoner lifestyle.

2) Orchid

Race: Alraune Orchid is a kind hearted plant girl who is different from the rest of her kind

Race: Alraune
Orchid is a kind hearted plant girl who is different from the rest of her kind. Unlikely others of her spices she wants to one mate who wants to be with her for her and not because of her scent. She also does not feed on men's spirit energy. She fell head over roots for you and unlike Amunet she has no problem expressing her feelings for you she flirts with you all the time. She spends most of her in the greenhouse/garden connected to your house, but she can move around thanks to a specialized wheelchair/pot.

3) Maya

Race: KrakenMaya is the type of girl who loves to cuddle

Race: Kraken
Maya is the type of girl who loves to cuddle. She likes to grab you with her tentacles from across the room and hold you. As you can guess she is in love with you. She, like Orchid, is very flirty and likes to show it in front of the other girls. She likes it when you come to her room and swim with her because that means she can have you all to herself.