Chapter 18: Date with Venus

I hope you guys are excited for this. Be sure to let me know what you think.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I was currently pacing back and forth in the living room waiting for Ms. Smith. I told all of the girls to stay in their rooms until we get this settled. Kailey had released a story about official misconduct and the picture they used was me and Ms. Smith in my bedroom. Even though we did nothing wrong she was making it seem like we were. The girls were all upset at this and I don't blame them. This woman was trying to ruin our lives. I stopped pacing when I heard a knock at the door.

*knocking*

(Y/N): Come in.

The door opened to reveal Ms. Smith and several other agents.

(Y/N): Come in

(Y/N): Come in.

Ms. Smith: I'm so sorry (y/n) I should have known better this is all my fault. How are you and the girls?

(Y/N): The girls are upset, Kailey trashed us pretty well in the paper. Hey this isn't your fault we couldn't have known that someone was taking pictures.

Ms. Smith: We should have been in the bedroom alone.

(Y/N): Stop it. Don't beat yourself up over this.

Ms. Smith: Going forward it might be best if I am no longer your case agent.

(Y/N): Doesn't that just make it look like we actually did something wrong?

Agent: What do you suppose we do?

(Y/N): Get in front of this. Explain that there was no misconduct and take this out of Kailey's hands.  

Ms. Smith: (y/n) it might be more complicated than that.

(Y/N): We have nothing to hide.

We continued talking about the idea of us saying our piece. The agents spoke with their higher ups and determined that it is a good idea to get in front of this.

(Y/N): When would we do this?

Agent: I think we should do it tonight.

(Y/N): On the date?

Agent: It provides us a media platform plus if we cancel the date or wait to release a statement it will look like we are trying to get our story straight.

(Y/N): I will only do it if Venus is on board.

Ms. Smith: That's the only way I would let it happen too. I'm sorry this isn't fair to her or any of you. I fear these dates have done more harm than good.

(Y/N): Some good has come from this. We put these rumors down and it will seem like the movement against demi human or monster girl whatever you want to call it and human relations created to lie to sway people to their cause.