Chapter 15: Date with Orchid

(Y/N)'s POV

I was having a really fun day with Orchid at the aquarium. I haven't been to one since I was like five with my parents and sister and Orchid has never been.

 I haven't been to one since I was like five with my parents and sister and Orchid has never been

Right now we were at the stingray touch tank and Orchid was having so much fun.

Orchid: They are so cute and playful

She said as she was petting some of them as they swam by.

(Y/N): Wait here a second I will be right back.

Orchid: Ok.

I got up and walked over to the nearby cart and then came back to where Orchid was.

(Y/N): I thought since you liked the stingrays so much that you would like to feed them.

I handed her a small little cup of small fish.

Orchid: Really, they just let anyone feed the rays?

(Y/N): Well in a sense yes. Each day they portion out the rays food and then sell it to the public for people to feed it to them.

Orchid took one of the fish and put it in the water and we watched as one of the rays came up to eat it from her fingers. One by one we feed the rays some fish until the cup was empty. Orchid had the biggest smile on her face from all of this.

(Y/N): Come on why don't we wash up and then go see the rest of the aquarium.

After we washed up we made our way through the aquarium to check out the rest of the tanks. We did have some of the photographers following us around for in-the-moment pictures. At the end of the date, we would have to talk to the reporters, but I wasn't gonna fixate on that because we had made it to the sea lion enclosure.

Orchid: Can we stay for the sea lion show?

(Y/N): Yeah, let's go grab some seats.

We took our seats and once the show started everyone's eyes were on the seal lions doing tricks, but I felt like someone was watching us. I started looking around but didn't see anyone really looking at us except some of the photographers. It was hard to tell because they were all so close together with their cameras, but I think I could see someone wearing all dark clothes hiding behind the press. I was trying to get a better look, but Orchid grabbed my hand so I turned my attention back to the show.

Orchid: Come on your missing it.

She was right, why would I let something that was probably nothing cause me to miss out on a wonderful day. I went back to watching with Orchid until it was over.

(Y/N): I have an idea for where to go next, but let's move quickly so we can have a few moments of privacy.

Orchid: Let's go.

I took her hand and pulled her with me. I brought her to the shark building that had a huge tank in a dark room.

Orchid: It's beautiful here

(Y/N): I remember it from the first time I was here. I always thought it was so calm and peaceful.

Orchid: I think it's pretty romantic here in this mostly dark room just the two of us in front of the tank.

(Y/N): Oh yeah.

Orchid: Yeah.

We started leaning in for a kiss, but before we could kiss I was tackled to the ground. I say tackle, but by the way, the person wrapped their arms around me it was moving like hugged to the ground.

Orchid: (y/n)!

I tried to push them off, but they squeezed me tight before getting off and running for the exit. When they opened the exit door I could see it was the person I saw earlier wearing only dark clothes. Orchid helped me up.

Orchid: Are you ok?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Orchid: I didn't even know someone else was in here. Why would they tackle you?

(Y/N): No idea it was probably just some random person.

Press: Oh there you guys are we thought you ran off on us. Can we get a shot of you two by the tank holding each other?

(Y/N): Yes, after this we should go see the sea otters get some cute shots with them.

Kailey's POV

I was getting super bored waiting outside the aquarium for those two to finish their date. It makes it really hard to ask them questions because we have limited time and so many reporters. Maybe I should find out where (y/n) does his shopping and try to get him alone there. That would be a pain though.

*Ringing*

I grabbed my phone and answered it.

Kailey: Hello.

???: It's me.

Kailey: Oh well do you have something for me or better yet are you here watching them.

???: No I am not there it would be kinda hard to not be seen watching them.

Kailey: Then why are you calling?

???: You told me to call you and no I have no news about anything. I have not seen (y/n) or his family do anything wrong.

Kailey: Do not call them his family that will make it harder for people to see it as wrong. If you haven't found anything then what am I paying you for?

???: You are paying me because I am the best and you are going to keep paying me right?

Kailey: Fine, but I will call you later and I want you to tell me everything you know no matter what it is.

She hung up the phone. I swear by the end of these dates I will find a way to break them up.

To be continued...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know something interesting. I ended up rewriting this chapter 3 times. I hope that you guys are still enjoying the story and I know the chapters are short, but this is just so we can power through the arch and continue on with the story. Be sure to like and comment because reading the comments is actually pretty fun for me.