Chapter 5: Full Moon

I was still asleep as Maya's tentacles were still wrapped around me and she was playing with my hair.

Maya: Good morning (y/n). Time to wake up.

(Y/N): Five more minutes.

Maya: Am I that comfortable?

(Y/N): Yes.

Maya: You are too sweet, but it is time to wake up.

Maya began to lower us into water until we were completely submerged. She let go as I started to panic. We both resurfaced.

(Y/N): Maya please do not do that again.

Maya: What? I was just having fun. I promised I wouldn't let you drown.

(Y/N): I know. I should go get washed up and start breakfast.

Maya: Ok I can't wait to have fun with you tonight.

She said as I was leaving. I went back to my bedroom to see Amunet asleep on my bed. I sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

(Y/N): Princess it is time to wake up

Amunet didn't open her eyes instead she wrapped her arms around my waist as if trying to pull me into bed.

Amunet: No come back to back to bed.

(Y/N): I can't. I have to shower and start breakfast. By the way what are you doing here in my bed?

Amunet let go and sat up.

Amunet: I was just really cold last night, so I came to borrow a blanket because you were sleeping with Maya. Your bed was just so warm and inviting. I fell asleep. I didn't think you'd mind.

(Y/N): I don't mind.

Amunet: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's ok. If you want I can get you a heater for your room.

Amunet: That's ok. I'm sure I'll be fine.

(Y/N): Ok I'm gonna take a shower, but I'll see you downstairs in a little bit.